Selling my Xbox 360 and Games

Xbox 360

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm selling my Xbox 360, games and accessories one eBay because I'm graduating college next month and need the money to move. If you want to check it out, the link to my listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-360-S-5...-/281753145765
"Blah, blah, blah. Legal mumbo jumbo goes here. All sales are final. No returns. Everything is sold as is. Make sure you get your parent or guardian's permission. Some side effects may include loss of many hours, loss of social life, increased gludius maximus size, loss of personal hygiene, increased intake of caffeine, and unwanted pregnancy. Seller is not responsible for any of the above symptoms. This can not be redeemed for a ticket to Hogwarts."

^^^ this was my favorite part lol
"Blah, blah, blah. Legal mumbo jumbo goes here. All sales are final. No returns. Everything is sold as is. Make sure you get your parent or guardian's permission. Some side effects may include loss of many hours, loss of social life, increased gludius maximus size, loss of personal hygiene, increased intake of caffeine, and unwanted pregnancy. Seller is not responsible for any of the above symptoms. This can not be redeemed for a ticket to Hogwarts."

^^^ this was my favorite part lol
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Priceless. I'm looking at the games there specifically... hmm. Let me ponder....
yeah I might bid on it
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I want a bunch of the games, do you want the console? We can go in together and just meet up in phx or something, I'll text ya.
Alright, I'll buy it. Take it off ebay and we'll handle it privately - paypal transfer.
Congrats on graduating and when I have time I will definitely look over your sales.4

Edit: Oh you did a bundle Frown Well fortunately for you, I have most of those games already so I don't know I would have been in the market anyways. Good luck!
Congrats on graduating and when I have time I will definitely look over your sales.4

Edit: Oh you did a bundle Frown Well fortunately for you, I have most of those games already so I don't know I would have been in the market anyways. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I called dibs anyway, brony! Big Grin lol
The auction has been closed as Porsche has claimed it. Thank you all for everything.
That's one heck of a haul Porche, great games in there.

Congrats to you both on the items and the sale.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account