Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Would it be possible to add a way to filter out time-specific badges (i.e. the Windows 8 beta, the Destiny beta) from our locked badges list? It seems rather pointless having them in the list as a reminder that they'll never be unlocked.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Not a bad idea. I'll wait on feedback from others before moving forward with this.
I like the idea too. Maybe have an option called " unattainable by me " in the your progress drop down menu in the filter. You will need the ability to add them to that category somewhere, maybe on the specific badge pages.
I also like this idea. Those badges are "almost" Wink as bad as unobtainable achievements Disappointed
Status changed to 'Under Review' - Not a bad idea. I'll wait on feedback from others before moving forward with this.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I think the original poster had the right filter name, too.

Timed/Non-Timed. Or Limited/Limitless.

I would think (if possible) have them filter out with the retired badges, though. Somehow, key off of them being locked, and so, no longer obtainable for the user.
I say yes too, it is kind of a pain to look past them, in more ways than one...
Status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Planned' - Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll add these filters to the badge listing soon.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account