Another Comparison Option for DLC

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
As a user I would like to be able to compare DLC packs with another user and see the DLC that the other user has that I don't have so that I can find new DLC packs to play.

Or in other words, I want to see what DLC Kaens has that I haven't played so that I can play that DLC and not give him any more ideas of DLC to play.
As a user I would like to be able to compare DLC packs with another user and see the DLC that the other user has that I don't have so that I can find new DLC packs to play.

Or in other words, I want to see what DLC Kaens has that I haven't played so that I can play that DLC and not give him any more ideas of DLC to play.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I thought you could already do this? I feel like I've done it to you many times and it tells me I need to play Trials and Pinball. Then I say, "fuck you" and go play more Telltale games.
I thought you could already do this? I feel like I've done it to you many times and it tells me I need to play Trials and Pinball. Then I say, "fuck you" and go play more Telltale games.
Originally Posted by Kaens
That was an Easter Egg I left in there just for you...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account