Optional tracking 'Collection' Stats

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

It would be nice to create a collection. and have statistics calculated of that collection.

So say I could create a First Person Survival horror collection. I could optionally enable a Stats page with individual completion % for the collection, total Gamerscore, achievements earned etc...
Sounds a bit like the Genre Badges from the 360v days.. Which I enjoyed Big Grin

Would be nice if we could create a collection of our games that we could filter down to see stats on the specific titles/genres we want.
Or say... If you bean dived 20 games. Have a collection of those 20 games and have the stats track your recovery.
Great idea, i would live to see this get added to the site.
Great idea, i would live to see this get added to the site.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
So... You're saying that once the feature is added, you'll suddenly depart this mortal coil??
So... You're saying that once the feature is added, you'll suddenly depart this mortal coil??
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I'm sure Marv loves gaming, but not sure he'd be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for it...lol it was a pretty funny typo tbough..
I just assume that he means that this will be his mission in life - his only focus - until it happens. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Haha, Yes I love for gaming :P

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account