what game are you must hyped for in 2020?

Gaming Chat

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

With the recent announcements:

Everwild
Avowed
The Gunk
Grounded
I need a blueprint for building a time machine. 2020 sucks and most of the console games did as well from this gen. Too many remastered and remade games, not enough new games that are good. Most of the indie games quality on console declined too because of oversaturated bs in quality and pricing. The so-called next-gen consoles are going to follow this horrible trend as well. 2020 next-gen consoles have the worst launch lineup in history. I'll get a next gen console eventually but have a nice PC with a 2080TI and thousands of games on Steam etc. I've heard about more good looking games on next-gen getting delayed till 2021, than I've heard about good games that are next-gen exclusive actually being released soon... I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news,, but the near future of gaming looks weak on consoles. The truth hurts and this is the honest truth, not just an opinion, but fact.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be GOTY, hopefully Watch Dogs Legion will be good too. But Cyberpunk 2077 looks way better and the CD Projekt Red devs behind the game are great with an awesome track record, whereas we all know Ubisofts track record. They have good games but many fall short of expectations.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account