Showtime's "Homeland"

Entertainment

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

The wife and I recently started watching this on a friend's recommendation. We burned through the first few seasons in a couple weeks and just started season 4. It's a pretty darn good show. If you haven't seen it, it's very much worth watching.

If you're already watching..well, discuss...

I hate the main character, Carrie, but think the guy who plays Saul is a great actor who does an outstanding job with his role. I haven't seen him in anything else. I know he was in Princess Bride but I've never been able to sit though it.
Mandy Patinkin (Saul) is an awesome actor! Albeit he seems to have gotten a little shallow in his range, but I generally like him, he's not around as much as some of the other ranged actors. (Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Jack Nicholson,) although the new Will Smith movie looks like he's actually growing out of the Fresh Prince range so that's promising.. oh where was I yes.. saw the first season and part of the second, but I'm not going to spoil it, I had to stop watching because...um... well lets just say I LOST interest, when you get to a part I'm referring to you'll probably figure out why.

Claire Danes is beautiful (Carrie) and these two actors are why I started watching in the first place, I didn't like what they were doing with her at first, but the crazy side story did keep it interesting and yea I think she's a little annoying at times, but that's what made her such great actor and character to watch.
I will be looking for something new to watch after next Tuesday, maybe ill give this a try, are all the seasons available on demand or through Netflix?
I will be looking for something new to watch after next Tuesday, maybe ill give this a try, are all the seasons available on demand or through Netflix?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Not available through Netflix or Amazon Prime. I've been using project free-tv and other sources of the same nature.
Not available through Netflix or Amazon Prime. I've been using project free-tv and other sources of the same nature.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
know of a way to watch Game of Thrones without having HBO or buying the DVD/BR?
I watch it on Project Free-TV as well. Just make sure you never download anything...just stream on your screen...I'm sure the downloads are full of malware and such. I've been streaming there for years without issue though. Also, install an ad blocker before streaming. Cuts down on a lot of BS. Ad Aware is a freebie ad blocker that works pretty well.
never mind its on there as well, not familiar with that site, ill check it out when I get home. Thanks
Great show. I am behind so I am not going to read any posts until I am current.
I hate the main character, Carrie, but think the guy who plays Saul is a great actor who does an outstanding job with his role.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I didn't like her at first, but I grew to like her character over the seasons. Saul is a great character; very well played.
Not as excited as you are, but my DVR is set to record it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account