11 Free Games on XBLA.

Xbox 360

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

Take advantage before its too late!!

Free Games on XBLA... If you're Moroccan!

Just added theses to my collection! $150 or so if I purchased on the US marketplace.

Unbound Saga
Dungeon fighters live
Capsized
Mars war lords
Flashback
Dragons Lair
Sonic Adventure
Bloodforge
Diabolical Pitch
Ikaruga
Injustice Gods Among Us

Pages 40 and 41 for instructions... Very simple and takes 15 minutes to get all in your queue!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...318598&page=40
I just downloaded them all. It's on quite a few sites so I figured if share it here. This type of thing happens pretty often. Just last week Angry Birds Star Wars was free on the Russian marketplace.
So, sum up what needs to happen for this to work, please. I read through it quickly, and felt it was a little unethical. But, I'm all eyes here, so explain away, please.
You create a Moroccan account, sign into your xbox and download the 10 games. Injustice requires a few extra steps. Otherwise it's no different than getting your monthly games for gold (search for game and add to download queue).

You don't need to add a credit card to the account either which is a big sticking point for me.

To touch on your point, yes it's unethical. However it's up to you to take advantage or disregard.
I will look at later. Some of those games are enticing. But, I'm not sure yet. Thanks!
Take advantage before its too late!!

Free Games on XBLA... If you're Moroccan!

Just added theses to my collection! $150 or so if I purchased on the US marketplace.

Unbound Saga
Dungeon fighters live
Capsized
Mars war lords
Flashback
Dragons Lair
Sonic Adventure
Bloodforge
Diabolical Pitch
Ikaruga
Injustice Gods Among Us

Pages 40 and 41 for instructions... Very simple and takes 15 minutes to get all in your queue!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...318598&page=40
Originally Posted by spankyNspronkle
this does work i can confirm n theres way more that 11 free games i have 32 in quiere n another 10 or so to dl theres also a butt load of free avatar stuff im not sure if it will let u play these on a us acct or not i should know that as soon as everything has downloaded
my bad its 13 games n a bunch of free avatar stuff n yes once u download these items u can play them on a us acct
injustice was 1 of them n that was really tricky to get that 1 to dl any news on the jap or aussie marketplaces?
Nah, it wasn't that bad, you're on about changing locale to Austria etc etc yeah?
Damn... I thought I downloaded the Mars game and picked up the trial by accident. Tried to go back this morning and received the error. Not sure if they fixed them all or just this one.
Damn... I thought I downloaded the Mars game and picked up the trial by accident. Tried to go back this morning and received the error. Not sure if they fixed them all or just this one.
Originally Posted by spankyNspronkle
im pretty sure this was a hang up in the system cause u rarely see that many free games at once
im pretty sure this was a hang up in the system cause u rarely see that many free games at once
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
No, other people got it. I just goofed and downloaded the wrong one. If you click the main game, you get the option to download the trial or the full version. If you click the trial, it just says download.
None of these were working by the time I got home yesterday afternoon. Oh well I suppose.
None of these were working by the time I got home yesterday afternoon. Oh well I suppose.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Same here, I created my account at work, but by the time I got home and tried to recover things were already locked down. I spent a good hour reading boards @x360a and trying various things with no luck. Missed the boat, but next time I'll be ready!
Ha I did the same thing on the x360a boards. Lol.
I was late with the post. I'll try to share things quicker here from now on!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account