Guitar hero competition

Gaming Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

I have an announcement to make. There's going to be a new competition based on a game and genre each and every month. This months competition is based on the music genre and the game is

Guitar hero world tour

It's going to be a guitar duel tournament people so pick up your axes and meet me backstage for the most awesome competition ever known to mankind.

Players of all difficulties are welcome to join in so please let me know what difficulty you want to play at when you post below. I will try and match people up with the same difficulty.

The competition will be a knock out tournament so whoever loses is off the stage and the winner gets one strum closer to stardom.

As GH is one of my favourite games I will be joining in and playing on expert difficulty. That means the staff infection badge is also up for grabs

Now the competition will take place on 18th September at 9PM GMT.

Anyone that signs up but cannot make it or turns up 10 minutes late will automatically forfeit their spot and the opposition will move on up the ladder by default. Anyone caught cheating or rage quitting will be disqualified so you better be good little rockstars.
When do sign ups end? I would like to take part but I am not entirely sure if I will have access to the game on that date yet.
Stickied this competition. Keep it near the top until after it has concluded.
I'm interested if you can get enough people. I play Hard Bass and Medium Guitar. No drums. Smile
Unfortunately I won't be able to take part as I haven't been able to get hold of a guitar, maybe next time.
Dammit! Broken console screws me again!!! I would love to join and play with everyone - I love the games for 2 reasons: 1) playing the instruments actually helps recover the nerve damage in my hand from my army injury, and B) I am a rockstar in hiding! I'm actually a fairly decent singer (I almost didn't type that) so if I could play, I'd sing!

Damn.
It didn't happen anyway Porsche. Not enough interest. I'd be careful using the GH games to recover the nerve damage as that is what I did after I got attacked and had the nerves damaged in my hand and forearm. I played it a bit too much and didn't realise the damage I was doing myself and ended dislocating my middle and ring fingers on my damaged fretting hand a lot.
Oh. I have heeded your warning. Well, kind of by force, since I can't play anyway...lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account