Epic Challenge 2015

Gaming Chat

Well, I'm bringing a 360v tradition over to GTN... Introducing the...

Epic Challenge 2015

The Basics:

The Epic Challenge is just for fun- no prizes, no challenge board, just bragging rights.

EDIT: B8TINGU has offered the GTN Zombified Badge for the winner!

I will keep a spreadsheet with tally of how many games you complete as well as your "Epic score". You "Epic score" is based on the highest TA score of the achievement in all the games you finished.

I will also provide monthly updates with a leaderboard ranked by "Epic score", total completions, retail completions, and arcade completions.

If you would like to join the competition, you can join now by signing up here in this thread. But you need to post all the games completed in the current year with the Highest TA ratios.

Remember, this is a YEAR long commitment, and scorekeeping is rather time consuming for me, so please only join if you are serious and are in for the long haul

Example Posts:

http://www.trueachievements.com/Dyna...gamerid=270181

Looking at all of the achievements, the highest TA Ratio I see is 4.01

Post should look something like this:

Retail #xx
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
4.01 (Dynasty Warrior)

Other Examples:

Arcade #xx
Quién quiere ser millonario? (ESP Ver) (WP)
1.23 (Voy sobrado)

Retail #xx
Chaos;Head: Love Chu*Chu!
1.05 (various achievements)

Guidelines:

*Post the title of the game EXACTLY as TA has it written (including correct spelling, punctuation, capitalization, region, and platform)
*Arcade/Retail classification is based whatever TA deems it
*If new DLC is released on a game you have already completed, and you complete the game again during the year, then make a new post when you re-complete it with the most current highest ratio
*When new DLC is released on an already completed game during the year, you do not "lose" your completion (it is impossible for me to keep track of), it simply just sits in the spreadsheet as is
*The ratio for a specific game is updated each time someone post their completion for that game
*Also, join this leaderboard: http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-236/

Participants:
B8TINGU
BigNev44
Buckswana
Dacoto
Elem3ntal80
Fragilesound
Fshguy
futiles
GalactusSpartan
Hotdogmcgee
HyruleBalverine
Infected Stray
Kaens
LausDomini
LSC MrSandman
MrGompers
pTartTX
spankyNspronkle
TBonePhone
toddycst
WolfWood37

Sign-ups are closed, catch you next year! Smile

I hope I covered everything, let me know if you have any questions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Epic Challenge 2015 Final Update

And the winner is......

Fragilesound!!!

Buck has been dethroned and his streak has come to an end, not to downplay the crazy effort this completionaholic has contributed. Congrats again to Fragilesound, valiant effort sir!! Is this the start of a new era?

Honorable mention to Buck on the close 2nd place finish and to BigNex44 not far behind in 3rd. A shout out also goes to Fshguy for completing the most games this year and to futiles for being the only person who legitimately earned a score of zero.

I have had a blast being part the Epic Challenge the last few years, but the time has come for me to pass the reigns of the Epic Challenge. Elemental80 will be hosting the 2016 Epic Challenge. I will miss hosting this challenge, but not all the tedious scorekeeping :P Thank you everyone for making this challenge awesome! Big Grin

Link to spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

Epic Rank:
Fragilesound 302
Buckswana 283
BigNev44 278
Fshguy 236
Hotdogmcgee 226
Elemental80 215
spankyNspronkle 140
dacoto 116
MrGompers 109
Kaens 63
TBonePhone 52
B8TINGU 48
LausDomini 48
pTartTX 29
LSC MrSandman 28
Infected Stray 18
HyruleBalverine 17
WolfWood37 11
GalactusSpartan 2
futiles 0

Total Completions:
Fshguy 80
Fragilesound 72
Buckswana 67
BigNev44 55
Hotdogmcgee 55
spankyNspronkle 46
Elemental80 44
MrGompers 35
Kaens 28
dacoto 27
TBonePhone 21
B8TINGU 12
LSC MrSandman 9
LausDomini 9
pTartTX 8
Infected Stray 6
HyruleBalverine 6
WolfWood37 2
GalactusSpartan 1
futiles 0

Retail Completions:
Fshguy 65
BigNev44 49
spankyNspronkle 40
Hotdogmcgee 38
Buckswana 32
Elemental80 28
MrGompers 27
Kaens 18
dacoto 13
Fragilesound 13
LSC MrSandman 7
HyruleBalverine 5
pTartTX 5
LausDomini 4
Infected Stray 3
TBonePhone 3
B8TINGU 3
WolfWood37 2
GalactusSpartan 1
futiles 0

Arcade Completions:
Fragilesound 59
Buckswana 35
TBonePhone 18
Hotdogmcgee 17
Elemental80 16
Fshguy 15
dacoto 14
Kaens 10
B8TINGU 9
MrGompers 8
BigNev44 6
spankyNspronkle 6
LausDomini 5
Infected Stray 3
pTartTX 3
LSC MrSandman 2
HyruleBalverine 1
futiles 0
GalactusSpartan 0
WolfWood37 0
Last edited 01-05-2016 at 12:27 AM by pTartTX.
I would like to join and is this both for xbox 360 and xb1.
I would like to join and is this both for xbox 360 and xb1.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
but just 6.5 hours ago you (once again) said you were done with gaming....

I think you need to delete my gamertag account and I done gaming on my xbox 360.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
Seriously, take your whiny, indecisive, ignorant face somewhere else. In case you're confused, this post is neither helpful or friendly.
but just 6.5 hours ago you (once again) said you were done with gaming....

Seriously, take your whiny, indecisive, ignorant face somewhere else. In case you're confused, this post is neither helpful or friendly.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Since this is the case, I will not bother wasting my time tracking this one.
I would like to join too please. I followed the thread the last couple years on 360V, and would like to participate this year. Sounds fun.
Sign me up too. Thanks for keeping track of the scoring again.
I'm in again, need to keep defending my title until someone finally dethrones me. Smile
I'm in again, need to keep defending my title until someone finally dethrones me. Smile
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I don't see that happening. Ever.
Well I'll tell you what, let's make this interesting then, who ever wins, If they don't already have it, will get the GTN Badge Challenge... What Challenge? I really want to get this badge going again and I'm trying to plan some competitions for next year.
Also I would like to enter myself into this.
I'm in. I have games in my backlog that I should be able to finish. I also plan on joining Gamefly. Plus, because of all you awesome people that own Xbox Ones I can now afford most 360 games because they are "retro".
I'm in. I have games in my backlog that I should be able to finish. I also plan on joining Gamefly. Plus, because of all you awesome people that own Xbox Ones I can now afford most 360 games because they are "retro".
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
I'm in the same boat, I don't have an Xbone yet either, lol.

Good to see a new face in the competition

Good to see a new face in the competition
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I guess my face was just old to you.
I'm in! Very curious to see the way the spreadsheet calculates and how the weighting works.
I will join...lost track of the one on 360v this year, but hopefully will keep up with it next year.
Never got around participating in one of these on 360v so I'd be happy to give it a shot here
I'm in and promise to keep track of it this year and not add all my games for the year when I'm drunk on New Years Eve.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account