Newest Xbox One Preview Update

Xbox One / Series X|S

The store is GOD awful on the preview. They added a completely laggy and unneeded GUI for apps/games. The box to actually purchase is buried on the page.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I cannot find the buy button...
all my installed games just stop working none will start up I'm reinstalling all the games Disappointed this sucks, resident evil 5 and Minecraft are only games that's working Frown
I cannot find the buy button...
Originally Posted by futiles
Probably doesn't help that it can sometimes take upwards of 1 minute to appear. At least they've added in a red loading swirl thingy now to show the store is doing something, but it still takes far too long.
all my installed games just stop working none will start up I'm reinstalling all the games Disappointed this sucks, resident evil 5 and Minecraft are only games that's working Frown
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassin
Have you tried a full shut down of the system? Press and hold the power button until the console shuts off; about 10 seconds or so. This is the Xbox One equivalent to clearing the cache on the 360.
These updates are normally final beta/pre-final release but this update seems more like an alpha version. There seems to be a different issues each day around games not loading.
Have you tried a full shut down of the system? Press and hold the power button until the console shuts off; about 10 seconds or so. This is the Xbox One equivalent to clearing the cache on the 360.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
try that before i reinstall my games didn't work
These updates are normally final beta/pre-final release but this update seems more like an alpha version. There seems to be a different issues each day around games not loading.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
some of my disc 360 games wont work, the store hardly works the "Coming Soon" list is missing or taken out of the store.
the "Coming Soon" list is missing or taken out of the store.
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassin
That's coming in a future update.
That's coming in a future update.
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
I see what you did there.....
I see what you did there.....
Originally Posted by Dvader83
don't see it
But do you see that 'games coming soon' is now in the new store?
Is anyone going to upload some pictures? haha
No but I could send you a inv to the preview program.
With issues you lot having be murder if my son's lego game didn't start haha.
Is anyone going to upload some pictures? haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
i can soon as i have time
well i havent had that much issues tbh with my xbox, only issue i have is that I cant sort my apps and games after Last Used or Lasted Updated. I have sent in a report about it to MS so lets see what happens in the next update
Well, I have freely admitted in the past, I am an asshole. I drop people without a second thought. I also add people back all the time, when I am going to be playing or working with them on something.

Of course, some people bitch and moan and publicly complain about getting dropped or ignored, and they become banned for life.

(This applies to not only my XBL Friendlist, but Facebook and real life. Even with people I am "related" to.)
Originally Posted by futiles
That's a good philosophy... My "relatives" get more of a pass on Facebook, but I'm finding I use the silence feature more often. Something about this election year is really helping learn about people... Of course I think my wife lost a friend over the constant stream of vacation photos... I don't pay attention to my friends count, so I would never know.
As of this morning, my preview console says it is not connected to Xbox Live. I mean, it signs me in via facial recognition, and it pulls up my PINs, and it shows my friendlist and who is/isn't online, but, no apps work, no games launch, no other tabs to the right of the Home screen exist. I see a couple of similar posts in the preview forum, and almost all are a failure of the preview on wireless Ethernet, which mine is currently using. After a few errands, I will move around consoles, and see what happens.
I've had this happen a few times, futiles, and I've usually fixed it by signing out of my profile and then signing back into it.
I've had this happen a few times, futiles, and I've usually fixed it by signing out of my profile and then signing back into it.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It cleared after a few hours. Nothing fixed it, even signing out and back in. All non-preview consoles were fine. But, a full power off, and leaving it off for 3 hours while I was out, and it was nice and happy afterwards.

This preview has been the second most glitchy. Only the NXOE was worse, but, that was expected.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account