Member of the Month June 2015 (II N0 Scope45 I)

Community Interviews

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

We here at GTN have come to recognize that every month on the 1st we get a new victim for the community interview, well salivate no more for this time I bring you this deadly stalker of the electronic battlefield. Whether he's silently stalking his next achievement or running and gunning for it, there seems to be no stoping this power house of a player. Look who's in the spotlight now!

Name:
Matt

What do you do for a living?
I'm currently unemployed which sucks, but atleast it gives me time to play a lot of games.

Tell me about your Gamertag?
II N0 Scope45 I
Well I made it about 7 years ago when I was like 15 because I liked no scoping people on Halo. I don't really like the gamertag anymore, but I don't really want to pay to change it so I guess i'm stuck with it.

When did you start playing?
When I was about 9 I remember playing a lot of PS1 and Pokemon on the gameboy. I think Pokemon Red was the first game I finished the story of.

What's your play style? Ex: booster? Completionist? How often and long do you play?
I would consider myself a score whore really, but I do like doing long boosts like Quake 4 and F.E.A.R. 2 for some reason..

Tell me a good gaming story or experience? ex: Epic win/fail, marathon, accomplishment, a time you visited a game convention or met someone...or anything.
I don't really have any cool stories but we did spend about 1 week straight with very little sleep boosting the Kane & Lynch (Number One) achievement just for a zero gamerscore. I also have the number one achievement on both versions of Quake 4 which took along time and I'm currently boosting F.E.A.R. 2 Japan which is really fun.

What's your favorite game genre?
Shooters or Simulation racers.

What’s your favorite game on 360? ONE? Of all time (any system)
Call of Duty 3 of the 360 I must of put thousands of hours into the online of that game before I started going for gamerscore. If the game still had a community I would probably still be playing it now. On the ONE I would have to say Project CARS, which is probably the best racing game I have played despite its glitches. Best game of all time I would have to say Pokemon Red.

Whats the worst game you have ever played?
I do play a lot of bad games for gamerscore, but I have to say the worst would be Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm or Truck Racer.

If you were a Video Game or game character who and why?
Rico Rodriguez from Just Cause, because he gets a badass grappling hook and parachute.

Are you looking forward to any new releases?
F1 2015 on the ONE looks really good. I'm unsure about the new Halo though I used to love Halo but what I've seen so far I'm unsure how it will be.

Do you collect or not so much?
I normally sell my games when I'm done, but I still have a collection of about 300 or so.

What's your favorite feature on GTN?
The badges and stat tracking.

What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?
The stat tracking is really good and the mods seem cool unlike other achievement sites.

Is there anything you would like added to the site?
A gaming session feature would be cool as well as genre leaderboards.
Congrats! I agree that genre leaderboards would be really cool.
Superb interview. I'd really like to meet this guy. Seems like a grade A chap.
Congrats, Matt! What I learned from this is you and I couldn't be more different, you love what I hate. Best of luck on the employment front, no one should be without a job unless they are retired.
He said his favourite feature was badges Kaens. I don't think you are that different Wink

Nice read Matt, I've always wondered, if you kill someone while zoomed do people whine?
Congrats, Matt! What I learned from this is you and I couldn't be more different, you love what I hate. Best of luck on the employment front, no one should be without a job unless they are retired.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Thanks, at least we both like achievements.

He said his favourite feature was badges Kaens. I don't think you are that different Wink

Nice read Matt, I've always wondered, if you kill someone while zoomed do people whine?
Originally Posted by LAFTA
People normally whine when I kill them anyway, but I'm sure it annoys people and who doesn't love badges Wink
Thanks, at least we both like achievements.

People normally whine when I kill them anyway, but I'm sure it annoys people and who doesn't love badges Wink
Originally Posted by II N0 Scope45 I
Exactly, if you are looking for common ground we both like achievements and badges!

I do not like racers or shooters; I think CoD3 is a horrible game; and online multiplayer is the least appealing thing to me. Except maybe soccer games, I hate those. My son, who is slightly younger than you, is the same way. I blame your generation. In all fairness, I blame my generation for raising your generation so it's basically my fault.

Just in case anything was misread, I got nothing but love for you man.
Exactly, if you are looking for common ground we both like achievements and badges!

I do not like racers or shooters; I think CoD3 is a horrible game; and online multiplayer is the least appealing thing to me. Except maybe soccer games, I hate those. My son, who is slightly younger than you, is the same way. I blame your generation. In all fairness, I blame my generation for raising your generation so it's basically my fault.

Just in case anything was misread, I got nothing but love for you man.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Ha thanks, I don't really like multiplayer anymore but it used to be all I played. My generation and younger is definitely to blame for multiplayer getting worse.
This probably goes back about 3 years, but I think no scope was part of a boosting session with me and B8TINGU for the XBLA game "bloody good time." That ring any bells ?
This probably goes back about 3 years, but I think no scope was part of a boosting session with me and B8TINGU for the XBLA game "bloody good time." That ring any bells ?
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Wow that would've been quite sometime ago, I did;t even know you were there...and in case your probing...(no pun intended) I can't give the staff infection badge retroactively. Smile
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Ha, I do remember that, that was quite awhile ago
Wow that would've been quite sometime ago, I did;t even know you were there...and in case your probing...(no pun intended) I can't give the staff infection badge retroactively. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
You weren't staff then. You might have had staff, but you weren't staff here.
Great read, I knew very little about No Scope, but now I have been enlightened.

I second the genre badges.... I mean leaderboards!!!
Congrats on being MotM N0 Scope

It's been way too long, we did the MP for Conflict: Denied Ops (German Version)
Congrats on being MotM N0 Scope

It's been way too long, we did the MP for Conflict: Denied Ops (German Version)
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Yeah, I remember playing that awful game. Worst triple stack ever
Yeah, I remember playing that awful game. Worst triple stack ever
Originally Posted by II N0 Scope45 I
Agreed, horrible game,

Truth be told, getting the 16 player achievement was easier on this version than the other two, those 2 sessions were a nightmare.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account