Medal of Honor : Airborne Fixed!

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

There is now a work around for the multiplayer 0 point achievement that may have glitched for anyone. If this is the last achievement you need then head over to the link if you would like to complete the game.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=561213
never played this game, anyone rate it? love shooters and have always liked the medal of honor series
I enjoyed this game. It had a unique spawn system of actually parachuting in on sp and mp maps, which made for some interesting strategery.
never played this game, anyone rate it? love shooters and have always liked the medal of honor series
Originally Posted by knackeredback
It was a decent game for it's time, I liked it. Might not hold up now since so many other games have come out.
Holy crap! That wwas one of the reasons I just stopped playing it! I can play again!!! Yay!!!

Is that too much enthusiasm?
Holy crap! That wwas one of the reasons I just stopped playing it! I can play again!!! Yay!!!

Is that too much enthusiasm?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Not at all, you just need to complete ALL of the other achievements first. There is no telling what the reset might do to any of locked achievements.
I have to get the other 2 MP achievements I don't have done first. I stopped playing it after the achievement glitched on me and a friend of mine. Of course one of us got the achievement which resulted in the game being thrown across the room.
I have to get the other 2 MP achievements I don't have done first. I stopped playing it after the achievement glitched on me and a friend of mine. Of course one of us got the achievement which resulted in the game being thrown across the room.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
Haha...Yes, very infuriating when you are glitched out of an achievement. I had written this game off as un-completeable and had placed it on the retirement shelf. Luckily a couple of people have taken it upon themselves to trouble shoot something EA should have done in the first place. If you need another body to start the lobby, shoot me a message. I would be be glad to help.
OR me I would love to start this MP, I have two copies and could possibly swing a third.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account