Resolved
my profile hasn't synched since july 26th
Originally Posted by xCarIos
Thank you for pointing it out, I have forwarded this to Eric. Will let you know on any changes.
Mine haven't synced for almost 3 months, seems like since the 7/07/20.

Seems like it was fixed for other people but not me.

Thanks
Just sharing that my profile hasn't updated since 11/16/20.
Just sharing that my profile hasn't updated since 11/16/20.
Originally Posted by IMPYER
Looks like you're up to date now. I've been working on improving the frequency and accuracy of each sync update this week so I'll be monitoring this moving forward.
Looks like you're up to date now. I've been working on improving the frequency and accuracy of each sync update this week so I'll be monitoring this moving forward.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
It doesn't seem that my activity feed is updating though most things seem to be working. My completion percentage is also 102% Smile
It doesn't seem that my activity feed is updating though most things seem to be working. My completion percentage is also 102% Smile
Originally Posted by IMPYER
I've fixed your completion percentage. You're around 95% now. Also, I've suspended the posting of unlocked achievements to the activity feed while I'm working to optimize the delivery and display of the activity feed.
Its been over four days since my feed updated. The only leaderboard synching properly is gamerscore. Nothing else has updated since the 18th.... Please help
Its been over four days since my feed updated. The only leaderboard synching properly is gamerscore. Nothing else has updated since the 18th.... Please help
Originally Posted by JewishHulk87
I've noticed some issues on my end too. I went ahead and got your profile up to date and will monitor this moving forward.

Additionally, I plan on adding an option for all users to manually sync their games on-demand to address lapses like this. This would be in addition to the on-demand syncing of achievements and the regular schedule for syncing gamertag data.
I've noticed some issues on my end too. I went ahead and got your profile up to date and will monitor this moving forward.

Additionally, I plan on adding an option for all users to manually sync their games on-demand to address lapses like this. This would be in addition to the on-demand syncing of achievements and the regular schedule for syncing gamertag data.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
You're the man Eric, I'm proud to be a member of this site. Happy Holidays to everyone and a healthy New Year as well!
For anyone experiencing issues with their data syncing up in a timely manner:

You can now sync your games and achievements on-demand! Look for the Force Update links located in the sidebar on your profile and dashboard. Achievements can be synced manually using the Sync this Game link on game profiles you want to update. This will ensure your data is up to date in near real time in addition to the regularly scheduled automatic syncing.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account