*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

It's time to bring back an old tradition..... pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge!

In order to celebrate my 29th birthday for the 3rd time, I will be hosting a one week all-out gamerscore beginning 9/2 and ending on my birthday 9/8.

The leaderboard tracking time is (09-02-2017 02:00 AM - 09-09-2017 01:59 AM) site time, which is Central Time zone.

Prizes are the following:
1st: Retail game of choice
8th: $20 gift card of choice (or MS points)
32nd: $10 gift card of choice (or MS points)

To sign up, join the leaderboard below:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-391/

As always, no cheating and I reserve the right to remove anyone from the challenge for suspicious behavior.
Last edited 08-31-2017 at 11:10 AM by pTartTX.
What if you get less than 32 people, for some strange reason?
Joined so there is one more member closer to that 32.
I'm in, knowing I'll get a participant trophy for near or dead last Smile
I joined; but mostly just to pad the numbers Wink
I joined; but mostly just to pad the numbers Wink
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
ditto ......
I'm game. Will probably end dead last, but it'll be fun.
ditto ......
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
With my schedule, I don't get much gaming in anymore, so I doubt I'll get very high in the rankings. Lol
Thank you to everyone that has already signed up! We have already hit the magical number of 32! Be sure to share this challenge with friends! Big Grin
Thank you to everyone that has already signed up! We have already hit the magical number of 32! Be sure to share this challenge with friends! Big Grin
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I have shared out the thread Smile
I am in, just for fun. I do not game that much anymore.
I just realized this was for September. Wow, pTart want people to know about her birthday ahead of time.
I would do it but alas I will be out of town that entire week. I'll be lucky to keep my streak alive.
I just realized this was for September. Wow, pTart want people to know about her birthday ahead of time.
Originally Posted by futiles
Gives you time to save money for presents.
Gives you time to save money for presents.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Pretty sure she's still trying to wash off our presence from Achievement Fest still.

Oh, you said presents...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account