*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

Pretty sure she's still trying to wash off our presence from Achievement Fest still.

Oh, you said presents...
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, I did hug every single person there.........

But just trying to get the word out early, usually get a good turn out (er presents) that way Smile
I'll have to pass, as I'll be out of town for most of the time this happens.
I'll give it a go even though my gaming time is limited. I like that 32rd has a shot at some prizes! Thanks for doing this!
Joined for funsies because that's the week Destiny 2 launches so... I'll probably get points in that
Alright, this challenge is finally less than a week away - who's ready???? Big Grin
I'm almost to 100 mil on Lies of Asthroth. Hopefully I'll have it when this starts up.
I'm just waiting for it to start so I can drop 15-20k points to also earn that bagde, haha.

Zero, how much are you away from hitting it?
I'm just waiting for it to start so I can drop 15-20k points to also earn that bagde, haha.

Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
I'm at 91 mil right now. I normally only collect once a day but I've been trying to do it more the closer I've gotten.

Sounds like you're ready to me!

Like most people, not much free time so probably battle for 32nd place
Last edited 08-28-2017 at 06:38 PM by smokenrocket.

Good luck! I got the 15k badge during Achievement Fest over a 3 day span
Good luck! I got the 15k badge during Achievement Fest over a 3 day span
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Nice, I wanted to start on Saturday but im not sure how the week works here. If I managed to get 15k from Saturday to Monday would it still count as one week? I know sites tend to vary the week by Saturday/Sunday/Monday sort of thing. I saved a ton of games 1 hour or less. Then again not sure I want to wait till Sunday when im getting busier to start my lists.
I'm at 91 mil right now. I normally only collect once a day but I've been trying to do it more the closer I've gotten.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Nice, that's not too far away. You should have at least 95-96 by Saturday's time. So 100 mil will def. be unlockable before the event ends.
Nice, I wanted to start on Saturday but im not sure how the week works here. If I managed to get 15k from Saturday to Monday would it still count as one week? I know sites tend to vary the week by Saturday/Sunday/Monday sort of thing. I saved a ton of games 1 hour or less. Then again not sure I want to wait till Sunday when im getting busier to start my lists.
For the purpose of the "Earn 'X' gamerscore in one week" badges, the week starts Sunday at midnight CST and ends Saturday at 11:59 pm CST.
For the purpose of the "Earn 'X' gamerscore in one week" badges, the week starts Sunday at midnight CST and ends Saturday at 11:59 pm CST.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Damn. I may just hold off till Sunday then. Luckily it's a 3 day weekend for me since Monday is a holiday. Then again Saturday is an early birthday party for myself as well with some friends. Hopefully I remember how to game afterwards haha
Nice, that's not too far away. You should have at least 95-96 by Saturday's time. So 100 mil will def. be unlockable before the event ends.
Hit 92 last night so yes, I should be in able that range by the weekend and next week it will pop which will then allow me to finally spend some major money in this game which will help knock out a bunch more ach. Will see where that places me in this challenge.
I've decided to win this challenge.
I've decided to win this challenge.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Which means someone else is going to beat you and you'll be in 2nd place. Calling it now. Smile
Which means someone else is going to beat you and you'll be in 2nd place. Calling it now. Smile
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
OUCH! So true, so true. Party

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account