Are you Excited about E3 this year?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (65.00%) Yes! I can't wait to see what's coming

× 7 (35.00%) Nah, Same old hat

× 0 (0%) What's E3

• Added 06-01-2019 03:57 PM
  • 20 votes
  • Votes are public
E3 is just over a week away, anyone getting excited about the event?
They already announced Game Pass is coming to PC but the details are what I'm curious about. If it's the same Game Pass you already pay for on the Xbox and you get to play them on PC as well. That would be great but not sure if it that's the case.

I'm hoping they will also talk about the cloud based gaming like Google's Stadia platform. They have been working on it and with Google announcing theirs, I'm banking on them saying something about it.

Which will lead to them talking about a disc less console which is what they got bashed for previously. I know they released one recently but I still wish they would have stuck to their guns and went with it back then. Can't remember the last time I've even bought a disc.
I don't buy many games now a days, but if I do I still go physical. This is why:

Minecraft
Microsoft eBooks
They already announced Game Pass is coming to PC but the details are what I'm curious about. If it's the same Game Pass you already pay for on the Xbox and you get to play them on PC as well. That would be great but not sure if it that's the case.

I'm hoping they will also talk about the cloud based gaming like Google's Stadia platform. They have been working on it and with Google announcing theirs, I'm banking on them saying something about it.

Which will lead to them talking about a disc less console which is what they got bashed for previously. I know they released one recently but I still wish they would have stuck to their guns and went with it back then. Can't remember the last time I've even bought a disc.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation

Game Pass already is on PC, I mean, I have Game Pass, and I have X1 and PC games on it, and use it on both. Are they expanded the PC side of it?
Game Pass already is on PC, I mean, I have Game Pass, and I have X1 and PC games on it, and use it on both. Are they expanded the PC side of it?
Originally Posted by futiles
Game Pass is not on the PC. You're playing Xbox games released by Microsoft on the PC via the Xbox Play Anywhere on the games that are built on that platform.

From what I'm seeing, the Xbox Game Pass for PC will be a seperate service for PC owners (You don't need to own an Xbox.) that will have its own price. They are supposed to be ingerating and putting these games in Steam as well. Will this will mix with the current Game Pass or not, is one of the questions at hand.
Lot's of good info today, glad to see a peek at the new console, and Halo might start to bring me back around to the series.
As somebody who has been 100% PlayStation up until this point, Microsoft finally gave me a reason to jump into Xbox Live! Xbox Game Pass makes so much sense for a PC gamer. Such good value for money.

The Project xcloud is what I'm wondering about. It's supposed to come out in Oct.

So my console is going to stream me my games onto any device is what I got from that. So with an ISP that limits your data, I might burn through that since it'll be coming from my Xbox.

That's my same issue with Stadia. If Google can pull it off, it doesn't help me on my ISP side of the house.

It's about time ISP's went back to unlimited again without charging an arm and leg for it.
I was getting excited for this E3 and now I am just eh, old hat. Sony isn't even at E3 and I feel like they are winning.

No surprise that they are made another console. No stand out games for me so far. The only interesting game to me was 12 Minutes and maybe Cyberpunk 2077. We knew that was in the works for some time tho.
I was getting excited for this E3 and now I am just eh, old hat. Sony isn't even at E3 and I feel like they are winning.

No surprise that they are made another console. No stand out games for me so far. The only interesting game to me was 12 Minutes and maybe Cyberpunk 2077. We knew that was in the works for some time tho.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You got to give credit to the Blair Witch game. That one was unexpected and looked pretty good.
You got to give credit to the Blair Witch game. That one was unexpected and looked pretty good.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
For a moment I thought it was another Alan Wake, which would have been great.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account