Ryse: Son of Rome wins SIGGRAPH Award for Best Real-Time Graphics

Ryse: Son of Rome

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Ryse: Son of Rome, Crytek’s exhilarating next-gen title, has earned itself a prestigious SIGGRAPH award for Best Real-Time Graphics.

http://www.crytek.com/news/ryse-son-...-time-graphics

Great game :-)
Yet, it got bad reviews, didn't make as much money as they hoped, and the sequel was cancelled. Lame. I personally thought it was a great game with awesome graphics, a decent story and was a lot of fun.
Those industry experts obviously don't know what they are talking about because that game only runs at 900p and 30 fps. Am I right Zombie? Sorry I couldn't resist.
I did enjoy this game much more than I thought I would from the initial reveal. It looked great and was fun. I'm not one to nitpick on technical details, once you start getting around 720p's I don't really see too much of a difference. Maybe I'm just getting old.
I did enjoy this game much more than I thought I would from the initial reveal. It looked great and was fun. I'm not one to nitpick on technical details, once you start getting around 720p's I don't really see too much of a difference. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Not old enough to be on my leaderboard yet, youngin'!
Not old enough to be on my leaderboard yet, youngin'!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Wait, Buckswana is on that board...

And yes, Ryse was a great looking game.. Too bad them and Crytek didn't get enough attention.
Ryse: Son of Rome, is coming to PC this Fall. While Crytek will publish the game on digital channels, they will collaborate with the co-publishing partner Deep Silver for the boxed version distribution to retail stores. In addition, all of the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC packages that have been created and released since launch will be included in the PC version.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account