Kinect Support for The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

So, with Bethesda announcing the Skyrim Kinect support that they're adding into the game. Basically telling us all that they'd like to sell their games to idiots with too much money, I wanted to get your guys opinion on the matter.

Skyrim, in my opinion, was a good, but in no way amazing, open world fantasy. It's a great addition to The Elder Scrolls, but is not as good as it's predecessor Oblivion (again, this is my opinion).

With all the fantastic stuff that Bethesda could've been doing instead of working on Kinect support, do you guys think that things like this are more wanted to the general, average casual gamer, market, rather than, say, DLC or expansions? [See Oblivion: Shivering Isles for reference].
It's not either/or; It only took a few people to work on a simple project like integration, and they're separate from the team working on DLC. By the way, the DLC is supposed to be more like Shivering Isles was in scope.
I think it is not a great use of Kinect in general. I thought the ME3 Kinect support was dumb never used it. I like Kinect for those right games but I don't like to stand an play games all day.
Another reason for my family to look at me funny while i shout at my TV.
In my opinion, I think Kinect is aimed more at groups, Rather than those of us who mainly play alone. Skyrim seems really popular right now, So its only logical to take things to the "Party". In my opinion, Its a good idea. Social ativities are huge with the youth...What better idea than take a major game like Skyrim and get all your buddies with a little beer in the fridge, And make a night of it?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account