Tower of Doom (The Dren's Grotto)

Gems of War

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

12:3 has a luck scroll
12:5 has the unlock scroll
13:5

Can't figure out how to post in the guild chat for some reason
Last edited 01-02-2019 at 02:21 AM by Hotdogmcgee.
12:3 has a luck scroll
12:5 has the unlock scroll
13:5

Can't figure out how to post in the guild chat for some reason
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I have the same problem, I hate the interface. But you hit the view button View Button and the text area should be highlighted blue, if not navigate to it and then hit start A Button to bring up the interface. Type in your response, then to post I think you have to hit right trigger Right Trigger

That said, I won't be helping until at least tomorrow because I switched to Thief class to work on it and I need titan to get higher in the Tower right now.
This week's scouting report so far...

1:3, 2:4, 3:2, 4:4, 5:4, 6:3, 7:3, 8:4, 9:5, 10:2, 11:5, 12:2 L:5, 13:5, 14:2, 15:5, 16:4
This week's scouting report so far...

1:3, 2:4, 3:2, 4:4, 5:4, 6:3, 7:3, 8:4, 9:5, 10:2, 11:5, 12:2 L:5, 13:5, 14:2, 15:5, 16:4
Originally Posted by Kaens
Thank you!!! What time are you using?
Thank you!!! What time are you using?
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Guessing he's using one of the four main time zones on the U.S.
Man am I doing this wrong or something? I have no idea what you guys mean and no one else ever posts in guild chat (or I have someone blocked everyone else). What my posts means is this..

Floor:Boss Key, Floor:Boss Key, Floor:Boss Key, etc.

So to use the scouting I have done.. when you start tower of doom, on first floor, just do room 3, then the boss. Then on second floor, do room 4 then the boss. You can skip all the waste room and essentially just do bosses. This mode only cares about how many bosses we do so by sharing the rooms the boss scrolls are in, we can all go further without spending diamonds buying more sigils.

The rooms are laid out like this..

II (2) IV (4)
---------------- Boss
III (3) V (5)

There is very very little value in getting the other scrolls like atk, because they dont' give you one attack, they give progress on the bar for giving the guild one attack. The only other one I did post was the L for luck scroll, which I believe gives progress on all 4 stats at once. If as a guild we could get up well into the 20s we would also see those instantly kill the boss scrolls, but I've never seen one.

Edit: of for whatever reason you care about time zone, I'm in Virginia, so EST.
Man am I doing this wrong or something? I have no idea what you guys mean and no one else ever posts in guild chat (or I have someone blocked everyone else). What my posts means is this..

Floor:Boss Key, Floor:Boss Key, Floor:Boss Key, etc.

So to use the scouting I have done.. when you start tower of doom, on first floor, just do room 3, then the boss. Then on second floor, do room 4 then the boss. You can skip all the waste room and essentially just do bosses. This mode only cares about how many bosses we do so by sharing the rooms the boss scrolls are in, we can all go further without spending diamonds buying more sigils.

The rooms are laid out like this..

II (2) IV (4)
---------------- Boss
III (3) V (5)

There is very very little value in getting the other scrolls like atk, because they dont' give you one attack, they give progress on the bar for giving the guild one attack. The only other one I did post was the L for luck scroll, which I believe gives progress on all 4 stats at once. If as a guild we could get up well into the 20s we would also see those instantly kill the boss scrolls, but I've never seen one.

Edit: of for whatever reason you care about time zone, I'm in Virginia, so EST.
I think pTart meant to write what team are you using, but wrote time instead, so I felt a need to poke fun at the error.
I think pTart meant to write what team are you using, but wrote time instead, so I felt a need to poke fun at the error.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Ahh, so I'm the humorless one! Got it!

If I was at home I could tell you for sure, but now that I'm higher up I'm having to go Mang team. Pretty sure I'm using this..

Mang
Infernus
Ubastet
Queen Unicorn that gives bonus mana and cast barrier (they gave her a shorter name)

Edit: for first dozen or so tiers I was using the same team but with Mountain Crusher. Then I was feeding Infernus and primarily kiling with Ubastet, but once that got too slow I switched and primarily kill with Mang.
Ahh, so I'm the humorless one! Got it!

Shared a house, can confirm.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account