C64 Mat's Over 2k GS Collection - Updated!

Gaming Chat

Latest Update:
  • Date: 04/02/23
  • Details: X Force Genesis with TU1, and TU2 for Rabio (and Win10) Gamerscore 4000.
Latest Update:
  • Date: 05/02/23
  • Details: TU2 for Castle Walker (and Win10) Gamerscore 2000.
Latest Update:
  • Date: 15/02/23
  • Details: Wings of Blue Star plus TU1, One Step After Fall plus TU1 (and Win10) Gamerscore 6000.
ReactorX 2 for Xbox and Windows can be added to the list.
ReactorX 2 for Xbox and Windows can be added to the list.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Has that been updated already?! It only just came out!
Has that been updated already?! It only just came out!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
That was pretty much the same reaction I had.
Updated! Big Grin
That was pretty much the same reaction I had.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Wow, would be interesting to also see a running tally on the cost if someone was so inclined to do these in a month.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
...umm...I guess you could look at what I have done this past month...I just subscribed to this forum, didn't know this existed. I was using HotDog's, Buckswana, Tandar and a couple other people's completions to make my choices and look what was on sale.
...umm...I guess you could look at what I have done this past month...I just subscribed to this forum, didn't know this existed. I was using HotDog's, Buckswana, Tandar and a couple other people's completions to make my choices and look what was on sale.
Originally Posted by Ichya Paradise
Spread the word! I keep it updated as much as possible. I know at least one game has slipped through the net, because it saw the update come in but didn't add it to the list. Now I can't remember which game it was -_-

Don't forget to take a look at my Wishlist if you want to say thanks, but don't feel obliged... Nobody else has :P
Spread the word! I keep it updated as much as possible. I know at least one game has slipped through the net, because it saw the update come in but didn't add it to the list. Now I can't remember which game it was -_-

Don't forget to take a look at my Wishlist if you want to say thanks, but don't feel obliged... Nobody else has :P
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I visited your wishlist. Was there something I was supposed to click or is this just another list?
I visited your wishlist. Was there something I was supposed to click or is this just another list?
No, not at all! It's a wishlist of games - mostly cheap - that could, potentially, be gifted to me on XBL to say thanks for the continued work. That's all ^_^
I'll get back on top of this when I can - Been doing a lot of database work over at Lemon64.
Various updates.
Last edited 08-10-2023 at 08:00 PM by C64 Mat.
That's funny, I used to track Streak Leader's completions to add to my TA wish list to watch for sales. Once in awhile tandar would get one in before Streak, or someone else would. Nowadays I sit back and wait for my TA feed to get spammed with title update completions to find ones that aren't on my list or collection yet.
Added some updates to the list today - a bunch of Windows games. I'll get to updating the post later.
Added 21 more games and TUs to the list. In the nine months since I started the collection, it's increased by Gamerscore 116,000... and that's without going through and adding TUs for older games, of which I estimate around 15-20k is missing.

I'll do that later, as it requires going through the entire collection one by one and manually adding up as I go.
You’re the real mvp
Originally Posted by Habahboi
Haha, thanks! As always, let me know if there are things missing (there are currently, as it's only the second time I've updated it in months. Accuracy will hopefully slowly resume).
I've added 27 more games to the list, as other publishers and single developers have gotten in in the action.

I will be updating the totals accurately today (it's time to build a spreadsheet! Woohoo!), as the totals at the moment are estimates.

But, we've hit 150 games and over 400,000 Gamerscore available for easy 2000gs+ games.

I've had a few people ask me, but I'll be leaving the various versions of Minecraft OFF this list. Not everyone has access to all the different hardware, and not everyone wants to go through the extra process needed of downloading worlds or joining realms. Same thing with games which can be completed with console commands - every game here can be played through as-is.
Last edited 08-09-2023 at 12:50 PM by C64 Mat.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account