Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello all. Originally signed up about 2 weeks ago with a few other achievement hounds after the announcement on 360voice. Didn't get to do an intro as of yet since my computer motherboard decided to fry and trying to type on a tablet is all sorts of a pain in the butt for anything longer than one or two lines.
That said, been a gamer all my life (majority of which has been spent in PA) and enjoy pretty much every genre to varying degrees as my ever growing backlog can attest too. Grew up on the NES / Genesis / N64/ and the first two Xboxes, so I've been a little bit of everywhere in past generations.

Other than that, not much else to say outside of also being a Magic player. So don't be too terribly surprised if I nerd out every three months or so when the newest set comes out. :P
Welcome! I'm on a tablet so don't expect a long response Wink A few of my coworkers are big Magic players as well and can't wait for the next set.
Well this is my belated welcome...but not really, since I got you when you first arrived on your profile...but hey welcome again!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account