Declined
Is this working as no-one has it yet not even Eric...I've searched tons of stuff haha
It seems to be working. I got it.
Originally Posted by Daemon
You might want to look again...
It seems to be working. I got it.
Originally Posted by Daemon
VI not IV....
I've been trying as well. I spent two hours last night trying to find it. I guess Eric really meant that they would start to get harder.
It's working, got it. Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, it just gave me the notification for Mystery Badge V (even though I already have it), I thought it was for VI.
It's working, got it. Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, it just gave me the notification for Mystery Badge V (even though I already have it), I thought it was for VI.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
That happened to me last night.
So no one has it, and Eric left a note on my feed that it is only available on a specific day of the week. So obviously not today Wink
Eric left a note on my feed that it is only available on a specific day of the week. So obviously not today Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
So I guess i'll wait to see when Kaens unlocks it to know what day of the week to look.
Wonder if it's only available on the 29th of next month.

A leap year badge would be glorious.

Originally Posted by Dacoto
Super approve of this idea..lol man that would chap some hides wouldn't it?
I thought there was a leap year badge but I guess not haha

I'm wondering if Eric has made subtle hints in his answers...

Grand idea...
So no one has it, and Eric left a note on my feed that it is only available on a specific day of the week. So obviously not today Wink
I'm wondering if he made it so that it unlocks on your registration day. Kind of like a year in review thing and that if you happen to search for something you did a year ago it pops.

This would be great!
I'm wondering if he made it so that it unlocks on your registration day. Kind of like a year in review thing and that if you happen to search for something you did a year ago it pops.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Okay, here is what he said, "I told ya it would be tough. Also, it can only be unlocked one day a week." That does not mean leap year, does not mean registration day, we all have to search using the clue in the badge description and badge artwork same as always, but just do it every day until we figure it out.
Okay, here is what he said, "I told ya it would be tough. Also, it can only be unlocked one day a week." That does not mean leap year, does not mean registration day, we all have to search using the clue in the badge description and badge artwork same as always, but just do it every day until we figure it out.
Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
He probably had to shovel snow or he's mad cause he thinks I've already looked to see what day it is... It's not like I went and trounced all of his Pinball FX scores or something...Geesh.
Hmm, I didn't really think I was being pissy.
He probably had to shovel snow or he's mad cause he thinks I've already looked to see what day it is... It's not like I went and trounced all of his Pinball FX scores or something...Geesh.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah, shoveled 3 feet of snow today, that mostly sucked but I'm not at work today so it was worth it. (my driveway is clean, roads are not)

Pinball FX? Really? First I have probably only played 2-3 tables (you tell me) and second I guess you forgot my delay through the receiver makes it unplayable. This was so random, since I've never expressed any love for pinball.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account