Best Week Ever IV not unlocking

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi folks,

I spent last week working on my Best Week Ever IV badge, and I ended the week with a grand total of 15,305. The badge didn’t unlock though, and it looks like thanks to the parental controls on my 360, 410 of that was earned offline, so GTN’s scanners only registered 14,895. The badge description doesn’t specify that the points have to be accumulated while online, and while I could understand the suspicion if several thousand points and 3-4 entire games were completed offline, this was 410 from within the Truth or Lies game with time stamped achievements within that game coming both before and after the offline ones (happy to share a TA screenshot showing this, GTN’s display settings don’t include the offline achievements in line with the rest). With how simplistic that game is, it would probably be more work to scam those achievements rather than getting them legitimately, so I feel like it’s apparent there were no shenanigans in play there.

I unlocked another 150gs achievement 9 minutes after the week ended, so I tried adjusting my time zone settings to see if I could make the site recalculate the stats based on a different time zone, but no luck there. Ordinarily I’d just sigh and start strategizing to make another run at the 15k, but after the time and money I invested into building up a library of easy completions, I’m hoping someone can just unlock it for me manually since I did meet the requirements.
I think that the issue with the offline achievements is that there is no way to show when they're earned, so the scanners can't read them and count them towards the badge.
Done.
It's always a good idea to give yourself a buffer for these kind of runs if at all possible.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account