Achievement Streaks - What is the cut off time for the day?

General Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Working on the achievement streak badge. What is the last possible time for someone to pop an achievement for the day. Looks like I already missed a day as I popped it after 2 AM Eastern. It may have been discussed previously, but I did not find it when I tried a couple of searches in the forums.
Midnight at whatever you have your time zone set as in site options.
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I'd think it's more likely to be when the site server refreshes at midnight in the time zone where the server is located. For example, if I had unlocked any achievements on January 9th between 10 pm and midnight in the Pacific time zone, the site would count those achievements as being unlocked on January 10th.
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Correct. It's based on the timezone you have set in your profile. If you change the timezone at any time, then your streaks data will be refreshed to the new timezone you have selected.

It is not based on the server timezone which is GMT/UTC -6 (Central US).
It is not based on the server timezone which is GMT/UTC -6 (Central US).
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
So why are any achievements I unlock between midnight in the Central time zone and midnight in the Pacific time zone not being counted for the date I unlock them?
So why are any achievements I unlock between midnight in the Central time zone and midnight in the Pacific time zone not being counted for the date I unlock them?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Can you provide an example of this so I can investigate further? Based on my testing it should be working as expected assuming you have set the correct timezone for your profile.
Can you provide an example of this so I can investigate further? Based on my testing it should be working as expected assuming you have set the correct timezone for your profile.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I unlocked three achievements in Katamari Damacy Reroll on January 6th and three more in the same game on January 7th, but in the photo I've attached, the stats table on the right side of my profile page shows I unlocked one on the sixth and five on the 7th. Two of the achievements that I unlocked on the 6th were timestamped after 10 pm PST.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account