Looking for Multiplayer "friends"

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm looking for people to play with on some of the games I'm working on. Some of these games are old and dunno if they will even work on multiplayer but would love the help. Here's the following games I'm working on or need to work on.

Halo MCC
Sea of Thieves
Gears series
Unreal Tournament 3
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
The Crew
Forza Horizon series
Dungeon Siege III
Warhammer 40k: Kill Team
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Crimson Alliance
X-Man Arcade (Just need You Fell to Our Trap!)
Super Pixel Racers
MudRunner
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Fable Heroes

Like I said this is some of the games I'm working or want to work on.
I have a few of those that I need to do, still. I'd be happy to play with you if we have an overlap of free time

Halo MCC
Gears 3
Crimson Alliance
and Guardian of Light
I'd like to complete DR2: Case West, haven't started it yet.
I was thinking of getting Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, I read that all the co op achievements can be completed by yourself as long as you have a second controller.
My GT is the same as my username, I Am Kernholio

I have a number of games I'd like to complete or start and will need a co op partner to do so. At the moment the co op achievements I want to get out of the way the most are in Harm's Way, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, Dead Island Definitive Edition, and Watch Dogs 2.
I'm fairly certain the multiplayer servers for:

Halo MCC
Sea of Thieves
Gears series
Forza Horizon series (with the exception of the first game)

Are all still online, since all but the first three Horizon games are available on Game Pass.
Throwing down a quick list of some stuff that needs a partner on as well:
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader: Game Time
Dungeon Defenders (X360)
Dungeon Fighter Live (X360)
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (X360)
Kameo (X360)
Perfect Dark Zero (X360)
Sonic 2 (X360)
Splosion Man (X360)

Depending on what y'all trying to do in TMCC, I could be down to assist. Same with the Gears stuff.
I can do most of the game you have Dacoto since I have most of them. And I believe the servers are kinda up on FH1 (just don't have the Rally DLC). Probably be working on some of these this weekend starting this Thursday unless I'm streaming Fable Anniversary on my Twitch channel. I have my 360 still setup since I been working on my backlog on it. And if y'all see my name in Minecraft, Fortnite, or Roblox, then my son is on. I'm usually on are 6pm central time so feel free to send invites for these games. And on the Gears and MCC, I just want to complete the campaigns on the hardest difficulty and do the collectibles, don't care for the PVP's since I suck at them.
Last edited 06-07-2022 at 12:01 AM by Boozing Redneck.
I'm looking for people to play with on some of the games I'm working on. Some of these games are old and dunno if they will even work on multiplayer but would love the help. Here's the following games I'm working on or need to work on.

Halo MCC
Sea of Thieves
Gears series
Unreal Tournament 3
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
The Crew
Forza Horizon series
Dungeon Siege III
Warhammer 40k: Kill Team
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Crimson Alliance
X-Man Arcade (Just need You Fell to Our Trap!)
Super Pixel Racers
MudRunner
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Fable Heroes

Like I said this is some of the games I'm working or want to work on.
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
Nothing on your list lines up with mine. Be aware that in March Rare announced plans to shut down the Arena to focus its efforts on other aspects of the game. This will affect some achievements making them unobtainable.
Nothing on your list lines up with mine. Be aware that in March Rare announced plans to shut down the Arena to focus its efforts on other aspects of the game. This will affect some achievements making them unobtainable.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Oh those are just some of the games I listed. I have several more but the ones I'm really been on lately are EDF 2025, Sea of Thieves, Dungeon Defenders (If I find someone on), and Dead Island (360). So I'm seeing if anyone interested in the other titles so I can get to work on those.
I've been going hard on Sea of thieves the past month. If you ever wanna play shoot me a message. Smile
I've been going hard on Sea of thieves the past month. If you ever wanna play shoot me a message. Smile
Originally Posted by J0K3RW1NS
Will do, just got to kick my kid off the system to play it Stick Out Tongue

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account