Extra Life 2022

General Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

This is my tenth year doing Extra Life, and I am doing my 25-hour live stream on Saturday, November 5, going into Sunday, November 6.

I don't have a full schedule worked out, but, highlights as usual will include an evening Rock Band 4 concert (the wife and I usually do a few hours of Rock Band in the evening). Strongly considering starting Gotham Knights, and making it the main game of the stream.

Current plan is 0800 CDT Saturday Nov 5 to 0800 CST Sunday Nov 6.

You can drop in an watch me at twitch.tv/futiles and you can help support my Children's Hospital at el.futiles.net.
All donations will go to KU Med Pediatrics (the hospital for which I play), and are tax deductible. During the Rock Band concert, donations can get a request played. And for the right donation, you can even make us play a RUSH song (no one has forced that on us, yet)

I have raised $4365 of my $5000 goal on 2022.

Hopefully some will drop in to say hi.
I'm not sure about being able to pop in to say hi this year, as I have been asked by "friends" to play Talisman with all the expansions. So my Saturday is now taken up by playing Demi-Monopoly.

I will have to donate as usual, though. Maybe to incentivize the watching of a terrible movie.
Fantastic @futiles, that's really great!

I'll be doing some traditional zombie slaying with my buddy - he also tried to go all each year for the cause. I'm sure I'll have time to drop in though. What donation would it take to make you play 2112? :-)

You should play the song Far Cry though. That would tie into the game theme nicely ^⁠_⁠^

(I have no idea if either of those are available in Rock Band or not!)
I'm not sure about being able to pop in to say hi this year, as I have been asked by "friends" to play Talisman with all the expansions. So my Saturday is now taken up by playing Demi-Monopoly.

I will have to donate as usual, though. Maybe to incentivize the watching of a terrible movie.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Even playing Talisman all night, you will still have until 0800 CST Sunday to drop in.
All RUSH songs are $100 per song...
Originally Posted by futiles
Gulp! :-) ;-)
Gulp! :-) ;-)
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
We hate RUSH. I literally made it as low as $100 so that someone might possibly donate it...

My wife thinks it should be $500, so that no one ever takes us up on it.
Extra Life Game Day 2022, going live at 08:00 CDT. You can support me at http://el.futiles.net and watch at twitch.tv/futiles
Just replying so this stays at the top of the recent threads Smile
We are in our Rock Band concert, and only $109 away from our $5000 goal!
I ended the event at $5097 raised (increased my goal to $5500).

Donations can be made until December 31, so, if anyone wants to help me reach the new goal, please proceed to http://el.futiles.net

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account