How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
Ever wondered how to get Konami'd or where to find a 404 error on such a well working site then this is the thread for you. Most badges are simply tell you what to do but some are more cryptic. Just ask me what badges you want help unlocking below and I will message you the answer.
I'd love to find the 404 error, if you could message me how to get that one it would be great. I still remember the Konami code from my SNES games on my old xbox.
yah id like the 404 as well not many ppl have that 1
How do you get the konami code?
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
read ur mail
Ever wondered how to get Konami'd or where to find a 404 error on such a well working site then this is the thread for you. Most badges are simply tell you what to do but some are more cryptic. Just ask me what badges you want help unlocking below and I will message you the answer.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Well now that I know this.. you're probably going to be getting a few more PM's from me..lol.. but don't worry I won't flood you..
i am trying to figure out the new mystery badge and i have no idea.
i am trying to figure out the new mystery badge and i have no idea.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
Mystery Badge #1 is located somewhere on the Who's Online page. It's a little tricky, but I bet you can find it. Good luck! Smile
You hid that mystery badge well Eric. Took me a while to find it
I was on it. I was waiting for it to be active Smile
Mystery Badge #1 is located somewhere on the Who's Online page. It's a little tricky, but I bet you can find it. Good luck! Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Found it, nice....
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but is there a list of games that qualify for the "Glitched" badge? Reason I ask is because I have Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3, which has never been completable, on my tag but have not received the "Glitched" badge. Is it possible that DDRU3 was mistakenly left off the list of qualifying games?
We will look into ddru3 for you and see what the problem is.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Man I used to rock at Where's Waldo, but these mystery badges are giving me the fits. Well done..
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but is there a list of games that qualify for the "Glitched" badge? Reason I ask is because I have Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3, which has never been completable, on my tag but have not received the "Glitched" badge. Is it possible that DDRU3 was mistakenly left off the list of qualifying games?
Originally Posted by Capn Doug x360a
I've played DDR3 (actually all of the DDR games) and I don't recall any of the achievements being glitched. Impossibly hard absolutely, but glitched I don't know.
I've played DDR3 (actually all of the DDR games) and I don't recall any of the achievements being glitched. Impossibly hard absolutely, but glitched I don't know.
Originally Posted by Kaens
One of the challenges is not completable. It involves getting all good ratings on every note of the section, but the timing window for the notes is too broad, so it will alter the previous note's rating, as I understand it. Really, even if it wasn't glitched, I would probably not complete the game (and I've completed a few challenging rhythm games).

Here is an x360a discussion on the glitch:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=206421

Here is some TA discussion on the issue:
http://www.trueachievements.com/view...ntid=48990#vch

Furthermore, it is the policy of x360a (and probably TA) that the game is not and never was completable, so anyone with the completion will be removed from the site and forwarded on to XBLPET. 360Voice lists the game in the "Incomplet" collection and blocks it from genre inclusion. If the challenge is possible and the achievement is obtainable, then I personally owe a few people with 0g a big apology.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account