Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I have just been offered a 12 month internship in the Naples Valley resort in Florida.

If anyone has any info on it, or any views or personal experience, please post it here.

I shall be a sous chef in the kitchen.

http://www.naplesgranderesort.com/
Ehh.. Naples is like 4 hours from me. That's too far to the south for me to even pay attention to.
well its a good thing that sites packed with kitchen info! never been but just search for reviews on google? normally works for anything.

i dunno but 12 months in a kitchen....sounds super weak.
well its a good thing that sites packed with kitchen info! never been but just search for reviews on google? normally works for anything.

i dunno but 12 months in a kitchen....sounds super weak.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Really? I thought it sounded pretty cool, after all, Kitchen is my forte over Service.

However, I'm just curious as to what you think of it... it looks very impressive, but I may apply for something further North... Much further North, as in New York side...
well its a sunny place and youre gonna be in a kitchen if i were there id want something more...i dunno but not stuck in a kitchen but outside...and near the bar. New York would be ok at least you'll have the city to look round.
I agree Whole heartedly on the Bar Front... However, I WILL apply to NY and Chicago... it sounds fascinating...

Moreover, I may even get one in Michigan... that would be perfect for me, but in the end, as long as it's the US, it's closer then where I am now...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account