Sports

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Who wins Superbowl 50?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 27 (71.05%) Carolina Panthers

× 11 (28.95%) Denver Broncos

• Added 01-25-2016 06:10 PM
  • 38 votes
So who do you think will win Superbowl 50?
Panthers all the way, but I really hope this SB won't be so one sided..as most are, but if the Panthers come to play like they did against Arizona...yup.. Panthers..
I'd like to see Manning pull an Elway and go out with a championship, but unless he flips a switch somewhere, it will be his defense that will have to carry him to it.
I don't like Cam, but man they rolled the Seahawks and Cards so unless that Bronco D can put Cam on his #$$ then it will be a one sided SB50.
Even though they slaughtered my cards, I'd like to see the Panthers win. They had a great season.
Don't care for either team, but if I have to pick one then it will be the Broncos.
I'd like to see Manning pull an Elway and go out with a championship, but unless he flips a switch somewhere, it will be his defense that will have to carry him to it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I feel the same way. I like Peyton and I'd like to see him walk away on top.

This superbowl is sorta the reverse of Superbowl 48 with the Broncos and Seahawks. The Seahawks were the number one ranked defense against the number one ranked offense of the Broncos. Panthers come in as the number one ranked offense this time and the Broncos come in as the number one ranked defense. Though I'd bet the Panthers are close behind in terms of defense. I just hope for a close game, but ultimately I think Panthers will win.
Panthers win by 17+! I dont think it will be a close game at all, but i hope im wrong.
Quick someone sim a Madden game!!...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Actually, there is an official sim game of the Super Bowl played in the current version of Madden that has been done for the past few years during the week or two leading up to the game.
Go Lions!!!
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I've got some bad news for you...
I've got some bad news for you...
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Lions and panthers are in the same family, close enough
Lions and panthers are in the same family, close enough
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Too bad the Cheatahs lost last week...
Can I postdict that the Probowl was a horrible shame of a "game" and a complete waste of time? We got to the hotel after post-PAX dinner, pulled out Zombicide, Gauntlet of Fools, Sutakku, and Splendor, and turned the TV on. We saw the probowl on, and switched to 5 year old episodes of South Park.
Can I postdict that the Probowl was a horrible shame of a "game" and a complete waste of time? We got to the hotel after post-PAX dinner, pulled out Zombicide, Gauntlet of Fools, Sutakku, and Splendor, and turned the TV on. We saw the probowl on, and switched to 5 year old episodes of South Park.
Originally Posted by futiles
After watching the hockey game, it put the pro bowl to shame... When 45 people turn down the honor of going to the pro bowl, that tells you something.
Actually, there is an official sim game of the Super Bowl played in the current version of Madden that has been done for the past few years during the week or two leading up to the game.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/...den-simulation

Apparently it's calling for the Panthers to win.
After watching the hockey game, it put the pro bowl to shame... When 45 people turn down the honor of going to the pro bowl, that tells you something.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
That's because most players are realizing what the Pro Bowl is, seasons over and they don't want to risk injury. Its a shame really but there really is no need for it anymore.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account