Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

It's been awhile since I've ordered a pizza and I'm thinking of changing that. Since I had a random thought while working on the website, I thought I'd share it with everyone.

No, but seriously: What do you like on your pizza? Pick a winning combination and you might receive a free large pizza.

On a side note: I make no guarantees.
Meat. A MUST.

Like spicy beef and pepperoni with hot chilli peppers sliced on top... simple, yet delicious....

Or maybe even just a meat feast, but... A Pizza's GOT to have meat, in my book...
I agree, actually. With meat on a Pizza, it's a whole new ball game. I actually miss being able to afford it really. When I can't get a "meat lovers" pizza, it's all about the chicken instead.
I agree on price.

I also can't eat a lot of pizza... it just makes me fat. I have it like... once every five months, lol, when I'm back in london. I can't really afford it either, so thats another reason to forgo it.

But when I can.... meat all the way, lol.
i like simple stuff like margarita (sp?) but also meaty stuff when i feel like it. although right now i just like the chicken strips with potato wedges from dominos. mainly as its cheap and filling.
Margarita is always good... (I don't think any italians will get pissy about spelling).

Like the wedges... nice. Haven't had the strippers, don't think. The thing I like is when a Pizza's filled with the flavours I love, hence meat.

Nice.
Seconded fully. Pepperoni is Badass.
Pineapple and ham... straight up
PINEAPPLE?!

O_O That sounds alluring and grim at once.

But still... spicy meat all the way... :P
Some of my favorite toppings include:

Pineapple & ham
Eggplant, spinach, & tomato
Fresh garlic
Buffalo chicken

I like pretty much any interesting herb+sauce+cheese combination, as well.
Garlic owns everything... I was gonna go get chinese.. but I've never actually had a garlic pizza... so...

I may get that, lol
Yeah man, fresh cloves or crushed garlic on a pizza is just so good. It's so simple but so delicious.
I'd never have thought that, bud...

Lol... not with anything else? Just on it's own? That may actually rock, or suck really bad... it sounds awfully love/hate...

o_O
I'm a big fan of garlic though, and so are my friends. I don't see how you could hate it.
I know... I love garlic too... I'm just worried about my head explodin...

The eggplant, Tomato and spinach looks interesting too...
Yeah, the latter is a specialty of the pizza place that's attached to my apartment building. It's possibly the most delicious slice of pizza I've ever had. I love having a good pizzeria so close.
You mean the Buffalo Pizza?

Man... I don't know, lol... We're so close to italy here in Montreux, so we get damned good pizza... but I havent gone to a pizzaria here... dunno why.... o_O
Just for your info Abes.

Garlic Pizza was damned good...

I'd had a pizza with Garlic sauce instead of tomato sauce before and it was shit, so I was skeptical... but the way the garlic mixes flavour with the tomato sauce is genius...

Nice...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account