NBA Finals 2016

Sports

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Who are you rooting for in this year's NBA Finals?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 16 (66.67%) Golden State Warriors

× 8 (33.33%) Cleveland Cavaliers

• Added 06-01-2016 04:17 PM
  • 24 votes
Let's see who you guys are pulling for in this year's NBA Finals. Are you rooting for Warriors to go back to back or LeBron to bring a title to Cleveland?

I voted Cleveland only because of that Believeland 30 for 30 on ESPN a few weeks back. That city is definitely due a championship.
Last edited 06-01-2016 at 04:21 PM by GTN Eric.
After watching the Spurs vs Warriors (and being gutted for my Spurs) and the Thunder vs Warriors series I feel like the Finals will be anticlimactic. Cleveland might get swept in the finals, again.
I dont follow basket ball but ill go for the Warriors just because they are not in Ohio, Mama says Ohio is the devil!
I dont follow basket ball but ill go for the Warriors just because they are not in Ohio, Mama says Ohio is the devil!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Says the guy from "North" Ohio... I guess really, you're more like "North" Indiana... Or "South" Canada... Or "East" Wisconsin? But I digress...
After watching the Spurs vs Warriors (and being gutted for my Spurs) and the Thunder vs Warriors series I feel like the Finals will be anticlimactic. Cleveland might get swept in the finals, again.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Are you referring back to the 2007 Finals? That is a deep reach.
I'm going for the Warriors, as I feel like they're just an all-around likable team, not to mention fun to watch. I don't see any reason why they don't deserve another title.
Says the guy from "North" Ohio... I guess really, you're more like "North" Indiana... Or "South" Canada... Or "East" Wisconsin? But I digress...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
According to Harbaugh, we are the whole damn country!
I'm going for the Warriors, as I feel like they're just an all-around likable team, not to mention fun to watch. I don't see any reason why they don't deserve another title.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I agree. They looked and played great this year, and in the playoffs. They are my choice too. We'll see though. Also, I'm not much of a Lebron fan.
Are you referring back to the 2007 Finals? That is a deep reach.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yup, just as big a mismatch, if not worse, than when the Spurs swept the Cavs. Only 3 more games to go
im from ohio but im not a fan of either team so i could honestly careless who wins it this year.
im from ohio but im not a fan of either team so i could honestly careless who wins it this year.
Originally Posted by EyeLessJester
Since you care some, tell us about that.
I smell sweep!
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
That doesn't appear to have happened. The NBA appreciates the Game 7. So much more money.

I do hope that Curry doesn't get any stupid tack on penalty/suspension from the NBA. Yes, he hit a fan, but, it was a heat of the moment thing.
That doesn't appear to have happened. The NBA appreciates the Game 7. So much more money.
Originally Posted by futiles

No, blowouts be damned the Cavs are one of three teams to be down 3-1 in the finals and force a game 7
This just boggles my mind: LeBron James led all players in the Finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals...

That is just insane...
First team to be down 3-1 and win, very impressive just like that block by LeBron!
This just boggles my mind: LeBron James led all players in the Finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals...

That is just insane...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
This exactly. Did not see this coming.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account