How many games do you own on your primary platform?

General Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

How many games do you own on your primary platform?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 1 (4.35%) <50

× 1 (4.35%) 51 - 100

× 1 (4.35%) 101-150

× 3 (13.04%) 151-300

× 5 (21.74%) 301-500

× 1 (4.35%) 501-750

× 0 (0%) 751-1000

× 4 (17.39%) 1001-1500

× 6 (26.09%) 1501-2000

× 1 (4.35%) >2001

• Added 09-23-2022 06:32 PM
  • 23 votes
Today's poll is a nice simple one. On your primary gaming platform, e.g. Xbox, Steam, Switch, etc, how many games do you own?

You can include both digital and physical games, as well as freebies such as Games with Gold or the Epic Store giveaways, but nothing from a subscription service such as Game Pass.

My primary gaming platform is the Xbox, and across OG, 360, One and S|X I own around 1600 titles. (I also own about 1200 on PC, but that's a secondary platform for me).

I consider that an excessive amount of games, but maybe it isn't - I'm interested in comparisons Smile

How many games do you own?

According to the My Collection section on TA I currently have 1,221 games across the Xbox live platform
I have 587 total games, though, for the sake of transparency, that does include 34 OG Xbox games that don't show up in my played games and around two hundred games I have acquired but haven't started. Also included in that total are two dozen games available on Game Pass, but I acquired and played them before I had a Game Pass subscription.
eh? and the number that is shown here in your profiles, why does it not match? only the first Post matches Confused Confused Confused Confused
eh? and the number that is shown here in your profiles, why does it not match? only the first Post matches Confused Confused Confused Confused
Originally Posted by iK3
Because it's about the games you own, not the games you've played.

Many people have either
  • Played Borrowed/Game Pass/Free Weekend games (meaning the number on their profile will be higher)
  • Got a backlog of physical and digital they've not launched yet (meaning the number on their profile will be lower)
Do you count "Warhammer" as one game? And do multiple Crokinole boards count as "different games?"
Do you count "Warhammer" as one game? And do multiple Crokinole boards count as "different games?"
Originally Posted by futiles
However you think it fits best :-)
1127+ on the xbox according to GTN, the + means it's closer to 1500 between OG games and Xbox One games I have not started.
Last edited 09-28-2022 at 03:03 AM by MarvzMitts.
Over 2,000 on xbox, 800 to 900 playstation, about 50 or so nintendo, and a couple dozen sega genesis. Theres also a bunch my kids bought n havent played yet

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account