Game Pass Game User Reviews

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I just wanted to take a moment to moan about the sheer volume of pointless, childish comments that plague the user reviews on the Xbox marketplace, on the console itself, for Game Pass games.

Over privileged kids who've been bought a Series S for their birthday with a month of Game Pass included, leaving stupid 1 star comments on games they haven't even played. You're lucky if it's even about the game itself. When it is, it's "uuurr, more pixel **** on Lame Pass" or "I'm moving to PS, thnx Micro$h*t".

Sometimes it's just awful tripe, like "This game gave me cancer" or "Heeeeowda BODY on dat do" or some other nonsense.

Grinds my effing gears.

That is all Big Grin

I don't bother reading reviews now.

I watch a couple of clips, or streams on twitch. Can work out if it's for me from that.
The Xbox marketplace is the second to last place I go to for video game reviews, only behind sites like Kotaku. Good for a laugh, but that’s about it.
You read reviews? On video games?
Originally Posted by futiles
Since I write a lot of them, it's only fair that I read other people's opinions Smile

They never sway my purchasing decisions. I only read the reviews of games I'm interested in. I'm just curious as to how other people feel about the games that I've played and also formed an opinion on. That's the same with any review, for me.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account