Show off your cell phones, people!

Tech & Electronics

Wow....I feel like such a troll for replying to this thread.

I work for Sprint so I got myself the HTC EVO 4G.

I really love my android device, there is nothing in the Sprint line up like it. Im waiting for the HTC EVO 3D, that's going to be a great device!!
No shame for that. I actually traded in my AT&T iPhone in October for a Sprint HTC EVO 4G. It's a really good phone. Going from Apple's iOS to Android made all the difference. I love the phone.

Huawei Ascend <3 I love my android to death! My ultimate goal is a Windows 7 phone....for world domination of course >.>;;;
You should wait to see the secret Win 7 phone that Nokia is working on.
You should wait to see the secret Win 7 phone that Nokia is working on.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
O_O! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, my husband says "Thanks for getting my wife all worked up. Now I will never hear the end of her technological mumbo-jumbo speak." XD!!!
I figure it's worth it with the way it's being treated. Heck, I'm not even a phone guy and I still know how big of a deal it is.
I dont have a phone,but when I purchase one its going to be a iphone. A cellular phone is the last thing on my mind these days.
I finally got rid of my iphones (as seen on like, the first page of this thread)

I am now onto Android, with the HTC Sensation and I must say... HTC Sense 3 is amazing!

Update: Still on the sensation but now I have the HTC Sensation XL
Last edited 04-29-2012 at 10:27 PM by Autonamus.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account