Skipped Stats Refresh?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

So I bought and completed an Arcade game earlier today, Daytona USA. And I see that the game completions have been updated as of 11:42 PM according tot he sync status page.

I just wanted to inform that it either missed my game completion, not working properly or it takes longer to recognize that I've bought and completed it already.
The system is a little backlogged due to some unexpected downtime earlier today. It should catch up overnight.
Ah, alright. Was just curious and wanted to let you know in case you didn't know about it.
I appreciate you letting me know. It looks like Daytona USA has been added to your completed games list. Smile
I appreciate you letting me know. It looks like Daytona USA has been added to your completed games list. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I seen you completed it, so I gave it a try. About the easiest 200 gamerscore I've ever gotten lol
Amen to that. I'm wondering why there's a 76% completion rate — this really should be 100%. Odd.
Amen to that. I'm wondering why there's a 76% completion rate — this really should be 100%. Odd.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Some people probably didn't realize how easy the achievements where before they quit playing due to the graphics and driving in game. lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account