Acheivement + Stuff Not Updating

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Just was wondering when the XBOX profiles will begin to update again. I just noticed since about Friday my acheivement progress has been delayed in showing up on GTN. Also, I know I've unlocked more ornaments, So kinda waiting for all that to show up. Thanks.
Give it time mate and it will all come and update,they try there best on here to keep there members up to date chap.
yeah I noticed it just takes a little while for it to update here. Not a big deal, just keep getting those achievements Wink
Sincere apologies for the syncing issues as of lately. The system is playing catch up and should sync up all of your achievements soon. Some of the ornaments are on hold while I continue to test the stability and accuracy of our sync server. I'll retroactively reward the ornaments soon.
My gamerscore hasn't updated on this site since January 21st, am I the only one?
My gamerscore hasn't updated on this site since January 21st, am I the only one?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I'm looking into that. It should catch up on those which have not been synced up over the night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account