Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
fireworks----- play on the 4th of july im memory-----play on memorial day peral harbor----play on december 7th in memory of pearl harbor gobbler---- play on thanksgiving day grand theft----play any gta game
I'd like to keep holidays like the Fourth of July and Memorial Day separate since we have a lot of gamers here that are located outside the US. Folks in Europe wouldn't know what those days are, so I think it loses it's value there.

I will add the Grand Theft Auto badge later this week. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yer, we obviously don't celebrate those two days in the UK. Although I did when I lived in Massachusetts. I like the whole log in on different event days though.
thats kool maybe theres some international holidays we could add not sure which 1s tho
I think the last one that wasn't already on the site was Easter Sunday, and chaotikilla only recently suggested that one. There currently is a badge for logging in on the following days:
  • New Years Day
  • Christmas (this will be added soon)
  • Halloween
  • Valentine's Day
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • Easter Sunday

I think that covers most of the international holidays without going too overboard (International Pancake Day doesn't count).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account