Add A Forum To This Game / Request Thread

Feature Requests

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Pinned Thread
Please post here if you would like to see a game on the site have it's own forum. Currently all new games that are added to the site do not automatically generate a Forum tab on its game page.
Please post here if you would like to see a game on the site have it's own forum. Currently all new games that are added to the site do not automatically generate a Forum tab on its game page.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
What is the reason to not just add them to all? I mean I would go ahead and say add every multiplayer game to the list.

If that's not possible the 2 I've been trying for is Multiversus and SD Gundam Battle Alliance
What is the reason to not just add them to all? I mean I would go ahead and say add every multiplayer game to the list.

If that's not possible the 2 I've been trying for is Multiversus and SD Gundam Battle Alliance
Originally Posted by Snappleback
Performance issues on the site is the reason. I already added SD Gundam Battle Alliance. I will go ahead and add Multiversus for you now.
I posted this in another thread, but, I will post it here:

Would it be possible for Eric to add a feature for anyone, any user, to add a forum? Basically, don't have the site do it as part of routine automation when a game is added via feeds/pulls, but, once a user wants to make the initial post within a game's forum, there is a button/link/option to "create game forum" and then they may proceed from there.

Since each game having a forum doesn't appear to be the issue, but rather adding it during game add. Since a forum can just be added upon request.

Would it be possible for Eric to add a feature for anyone, any user, to add a forum? Basically, don't have the site do it as part of routine automation when a game is added via feeds/pulls, but, once a user wants to make the initial post within a game's forum, there is a button/link/option to "create game forum" and then they may proceed from there.
Originally Posted by futiles
This would be a great idea.

Since each game having a forum doesn't appear to be the issue, but rather adding it during game add. Since a forum can just be added upon request.
Originally Posted by futiles
I would put in an official feature request and see if this is something Eric would want. Either way I can always add a forum, it's an easy click of a button for staff.
Can you put a forum on Exoprimal please?

Thank you!
Can you put a forum on Exoprimal please?

Thank you!
Done. You're welcome. Smile
Done. You're welcome. Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Got another - Fallout 76 Windows
please and thanks
Got another - Fallout 76 Windows
please and thanks
Added. Smile
You're welcome.