A couple of tracking errors

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Just a few things I noticed;

Completion % is off for a lot of people, with many jumping up to 100%, as well as some dropping the other way to 0%. I know you were working on something for the tracking on this, so hopefully that's all it is.

App Addict badge tracking for XBL apps played on your gamertag; mine's now showing at 0 played, but I've already gotten the first badge for 10, and have played 15-16 of them.

One year, two year etc clubs; seem to be tracking ok, but the bar doesn't fill for some reason. For instance, I show only 11 days remaining for the One Year Club badge, but the green bar has barely moved, and shows me at only 2%.
Eric posted in one of the threads last night saying that everyone was going to get their completion % recalculated today. Not sure if that's got anything to do with the App badges, but the final thing about the bars on the tenure I've mentioned for months and that is a known long term bug.
The bars and badges things are one of the things I want to tackle. I didn't realize that Buckswana has been here a long time already...
Just to add to that, I want the bars to be right so I can add sorting of the badges by completion %.
Just to add to that, I want the bars to be right so I can add sorting of the badges by completion %.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Not sure if you want to look at a couple of other badges then too, since they don't seem to have a bar tracker at all, but probably could have one in place;
Helpful Reviewer
Popular Leaderboard
Summer Of Arcade (could show # of games played for each, ex. 3/4)
Just a few things I noticed;

Completion % is off for a lot of people, with many jumping up to 100%, as well as some dropping the other way to 0%. I know you were working on something for the tracking on this, so hopefully that's all it is.

App Addict badge tracking for XBL apps played on your gamertag; mine's now showing at 0 played, but I've already gotten the first badge for 10, and have played 15-16 of them.

One year, two year etc clubs; seem to be tracking ok, but the bar doesn't fill for some reason. For instance, I show only 11 days remaining for the One Year Club badge, but the green bar has barely moved, and shows me at only 2%.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Completion percentages should be fixed now. I still need to roll this out to the leaderboards and ensure its tracking properly before I enable the badges tied to your completion rate. That should be done by the end of the day.

I'm looking into the issue with your apps count. This may have been related to changes in the way some apps are defined.

I have also logged the issue with tracking date-based badges (e.g; one year club, two year, etc..) from the Badges section. Will look into that soon.
Completion percentages should be fixed now. I still need to roll this out to the leaderboards and ensure its tracking properly before I enable the badges tied to your completion rate. That should be done by the end of the day.

I'm looking into the issue with your apps count. This may have been related to changes in the way some apps are defined.

I have also logged the issue with tracking date-based badges (e.g; one year club, two year, etc..) from the Badges section. Will look into that soon.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Great stuff, Eric. Thanks for always keeping up on things.
Thanks for looking at all that stuff, and also for letting me know. Sometimes it's nice just to hear something's getting looked at, and you do a good job of keeping people notified of what's going on. Appreciate it.
Apps count looks like it's fixed for me now. My comp % is still off, but it'll probably reset next scan.
Looks like the app tracking is down again, been showing as 0 played since yesterday. Waited to post to see if it fixed itself overnight. Don't know if you'll see this here since it's already logged as fixed, so if you don't respond I'll make a new thread later.
Looks like the app tracking is down again, been showing as 0 played since yesterday. Waited to post to see if it fixed itself overnight. Don't know if you'll see this here since it's already logged as fixed, so if you don't respond I'll make a new thread later.
Probably a sign that you have too many badges. Are the Apps 360 or X1? 360 scanning was working for me earlier.
Probably a sign that you have too many badges. Are the Apps 360 or X1? 360 scanning was working for me earlier.
I honestly have no idea. I don't know if it counts the same app as 2 if you use it on both consoles, or if it even counts the 360 ones at all. I just noticed last night that it had reset to 0 again, and was still down later today. I know I was at 15-16, but don't know if there's anywhere you can check which ones its counted. If there isn't a spot to see apps used, might be another suggestion to be added.
I found an app list here;
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/genre/91/
Looks like it actually tracks X1 & 360 separately, which is good to know.
That is correct. Xbox One and Xbox 360 apps are tracked separately.

I'm looking into that issue with your apps count, Buck. I'm not sure why it keeps resetting for you, but I'll look around and see what I can find. Let me know if it continues to happen.
Back up to 15 now, not sure if it was something you did or it fixed itself. Is there anywhere I can quickly see which apps I've used? I see the master list, but that's it.
Back up to 15 now, not sure if it was something you did or it fixed itself. Is there anywhere I can quickly see which apps I've used? I see the master list, but that's it.
Its a breakout under the games tab.
Its a breakout under the games tab.
Cool, thanks. I figured it had to be around somewhere, just didn't see it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account