Tickets went on sale this afternoon.

Mondo, Dacoto, futiles, LibrarianBeth, and Sir Wolf Tamer have their three-day passes.

Who else is going this year?
Tickets went on sale this afternoon.

Mondo, Dacoto, futiles, LibrarianBeth, and Sir Wolf Tamer have their three-day passes.

Who else is going this year?
Originally Posted by futiles
Who did we meet up with last year? I just remember them having ridiculous GTs.
Who did we meet up with last year? I just remember them having ridiculous GTs.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
acacraba2 and his friend, who we just called xylophone. (I think maybe he was xylofreak or something)
PAX South 2017 is in San Antonio, TX. It is Jan 27-29, 2017.

3-Day passes are currently available at $75.
Are you going to pick up challenge coins for the group again? That was awesome.
Are you going to pick up challenge coins for the group again? That was awesome.
I will. I was looking on the site this week, and they recently shut down the thread for last year's coins. I am REALLY thinking about doing the BYOC LAN this time...
I will. I was looking on the site this week, and they recently shut down the thread for last year's coins. I am REALLY thinking about doing the BYOC LAN this time...
Bring a re-breather or something. That was a packed room of huddled, unwashed masses. And I don't mean masses as in many people...
Bring a re-breather or something. That was a packed room of huddled, unwashed masses. And I don't mean masses as in many people...
I am a mass. But I wash...
Looks like we have a Hotdogmcgee joining us! AWESOME ASSHATTERY ABOUNDS!!!!
3-day passes are sold out, and have been for a bit. Looks like the 2017 Challenge Coin design is just about complete, and they should be at the ordering stage soon. Got my vacation time at work taken care of, so, we should be arriving on Thursday, with enough time to visit the Alamo.

My crew looks to be futiles, LibrarianBeth, Sir Wolf Tamer, dacoto, Dr Mondo7, and Hotdogmcgee.

AbraCadabra2 and Xylophone both plan on being there to meet up, too.

We will have to try and find LordChabelo this year.
I plan on being there again
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Same here :-)

We will have to try and find LordChabelo this year.
Ha!, the family decided to cancel the PAX South attendance this year and go to the WEC Lone Star Le Mans instead later in the year. My son loves video games but really wants to see LMP2 cars race even more, I also want to see LMP2 cars before another team like Audi calls it quits.
Ha!, the family decided to cancel the PAX South attendance this year and go to the WEC Lone Star Le Mans instead later in the year. My son loves video games but really wants to see LMP2 cars race even more, I also want to see LMP2 cars before another team like Audi calls it quits.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Had you already bought your passes? Did you have 3-day passes? Are you looking to relieve yourself of said passes?
18 days until people start arriving at my house for this. 9 work shifts left to go...
http://south.paxsite.com/schedule

I want to play in all the tabletop tournaments. Also, the new Nintendo Switch will have a playable demo there. I bet that line will be insanely long to queue for. Might look into that Sunday.
Have fun...I just cannot handle crowds/conventions.
Have fun...I just cannot handle crowds/conventions.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
I am working on being able to stream some of it from my phone to Twitch, Beam, and Hitbox. So, if you want to see it, and not actually have to go, you can follow me on those sites:

www.twitch.tv/futiles
www.beam.pro/futiles
www.hitbox.tv/futiles

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account