Your works is incomplete delete my data

Basic Information

First Name

Country

Bio
ask to brandon to complete your works, also my data is present here
Also remove my Collections game

Thanks
Dude go away, you are really starting to piss me off.
Dude go away, you are really starting to piss me off.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Sure, when my data is deleted, i go away....

The GTN staff never responded to my request messages cancellation, I had to post it here in the forum, I apologize to the users
Sure, when my data is deleted, i go away....

The GTN staff never responded to my request messages cancellation, I had to post it here in the forum, I apologize to the users
Originally Posted by White Lord Dark
Then please keep it to one thread. You keep repeating the same stuff, but you're not saying where, what page you're seeing this information on?
Dude, no one cares about you. Don't you understand that when someone leaves a site they are no longer remembered unless they made a name for themselves. Granted you did in fact make one for yourself for being worse than a spambot, and people who were here during your spam will always refer to future idiots as another Quickz Ninja, but you did that to yourself. The difference is they won't continue to create fake accounts asking to not be remembered, they'll just go away.

The site needs to ban your IP address so you can no longer spew your continuous nonsense. Then you need to find happiness elsewhere. Why do you feel so important that people will view your profile to find details that doesn't concern them? I'm friends with a few guys on this site and I don't know their personal details. I couldn't care less about yours.
hundreds of thousands of people have your first name and there are millions of males in the world and I'm sure they don't care where your from anyway so just let it go and we'll get to it. There are anti spam, harassment and stalking laws.
Dude, no one cares about you. Don't you understand that when someone leaves a site they are no longer remembered unless they made a name for themselves. Granted you did in fact make one for yourself for being worse than a spambot, and people who were here during your spam will always refer to future idiots as another Quickz Ninja, but you did that to yourself. The difference is they won't continue to create fake accounts asking to not be remembered, they'll just go away.

The site needs to ban your IP address so you can no longer spew your continuous nonsense. Then you need to find happiness elsewhere. Why do you feel so important that people will view your profile to find details that doesn't concern them? I'm friends with a few guys on this site and I don't know their personal details. I couldn't care less about yours.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Dude, forget the thing you do not know anything about this story

Thanks
hundreds of thousands of people have your first name and there are millions of males in the world and I'm sure they don't care where your from anyway so just let it go and we'll get to it. There are anti spam, harassment and stalking laws.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
dude, I do not want anything to me about this site

delete my data: basic information and collection

and will gift the 1525 post to remember me

Bye
Finally, seems all erased or at least not visible

hello to all and a special greeting to Jeff and Kaens
Finally, seems all erased or at least not visible

hello to all and a special greeting to Jeff and Kaens
Originally Posted by White Lord Dark
Yes my name is Jeff you can find this here: http://www.gamertagnation.com/about/ would you like my last name? It's Clark and I live in Henderson, Nevada in the United states. Anything else you might like to know about me, just ask.. I'm sure no reasonable request is going to compromise my identity and I'm not afraid to post any of this because I have not done anything illegal. Time to man up and just go away now. Unless your not a man of your word.
Yes my name is Jeff you can find this here: http://www.gamertagnation.com/about/ would you like my last name? It's Clark and I live in Henderson, Nevada in the United states. Anything else you might like to know about me, just ask.. I'm sure no reasonable request is going to compromise my identity and I'm not afraid to post any of this because I have not done anything illegal. Time to man up and just go away now. Unless your not a man of your word.
Based on this basic information you have provided I have repositioned satellites to peep through your windows, nice pink boxers BTW
B8 you think he was calling you out or something? I took it as he was being nice to me, as probably his only defender on the site. And he might have been talking about a different Jeff, it's a pretty common name. You may be correct though, it looks like he's pointing out people's real name from some reason. /shrug He only knows it because we put it out there so who really cares? You seem to be over reacting, but in fairness to you, I don't know even a small fraction of the things you've had to deal with regarding Quickz.
Keep his information here and sell it to the highest bidder.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account