Gems of War Database

Gems of War

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

just come back to the game from a Loooong break. So I'm not far past the level 250 achievement.

https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/db...cf1097536d2c3f
just come back to the game from a Loooong break. So I'm not far past the level 250 achievement.

https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/db...cf1097536d2c3f
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
If you want in a completely casual guild that will go for any new achievements I think we have a few spots in Dren's Ghetto.
Yes, please.

Invite code NOLAN_1 (can't find the guild in the search)
Last edited 03-28-2019 at 07:43 PM by Nod Nolan.
If you want in a completely casual guild that will go for any new achievements I think we have a few spots in Dren's Ghetto.
Originally Posted by Kaens
It's casual again?
It's casual again?
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah it's been casual since I returned last summer. Probably before then. Once Dren took over leadership again there is no hard rules for anything. He will purge some inactive dead users but that's about it. He never ditches any of us.
Ooh this might be helpful. Maybe one of you who is a bit more experience can help me put together a team to just cruise through with and mop up what I have left to do. I'm without a One until next month so I'll post my collection then. Thanks!
Ooh this might be helpful. Maybe one of you who is a bit more experience can help me put together a team to just cruise through with and mop up what I have left to do. I'm without a One until next month so I'll post my collection then. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
That was my thought, we can help one another build teams.
Yeah it's been casual since I returned last summer. Probably before then. Once Dren took over leadership again there is no hard rules for anything. He will purge some inactive dead users but that's about it. He never ditches any of us.
He is the one that booted me at AF.
He is the one that booted me at AF.
Originally Posted by futiles
And I got booted sometime around Thanksgiving.
OH wow, well I didn't realize he was so calous about it. I didn't think he'd boot AF real life friends. That's cold!
Yeah, when I saw I was kicked I decided I'm done with the game. Had zero incentive to want to bother with any casual play. Have not loaded it up since.
Yeah, when I saw I was kicked I decided I'm done with the game. Had zero incentive to want to bother with any casual play. Have not loaded it up since.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yeah, I would play whenever there was some guild event, and I tried once since being booted, and there is really nothing worth doing solo.
Well, some of you might be casual...
Well, some of you might be casual...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The guild can be causal even if some of the members are hardcore! I am primarily on Switch, so my attendance will be more like the normal active players on Xbox instead of being standout psychopath.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account