Greetings, programs!

Introductions

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Thank you for saying that. I was about to tell him, "Did you even look at his avatar?" <edited>

Welcome to the site and start working on those badges.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Like I said... I think he was waiting to say that to anyone with a Star Wars related gamertag/username. I would have thought my gamertag/username would be clear enough, that "Darth Pinhead" would not be confused for a Jedi, let alone my gamerpic appearance. Eh... no harm, no foul. Smile
I could have gone with: Welcome to the collective, hu-man. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological uniqueness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
I could have gone with: Welcome to the collective, hu-man. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological uniqueness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Hahaha
Then, there's always:
"Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven."
or
"I will enjoy making you bleed. And I will enjoy making you enjoy it."
Hahaha
Then, there's always:
"Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven."
or
"I will enjoy making you bleed. And I will enjoy making you enjoy it."
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Alright... don't encourage the nerdiness. I was going to ask if there isn't a requirement that all members be at least 13 years of age, but I'll assume that the "83" is the year Dvader83 was hatched, which makes him old enough to be on here, but young enough to be my child - which isn't likely... because I am his father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former roommate - which makes us absolutely nothing! Stick Out Tongue

Edit: Sorry for the misquote... I was tired when I posted that - it's correct now (longer and funnier).
Last edited 01-07-2017 at 01:22 AM by Darth Pinhead.
Don't encourage the nerdiness? You have to be kidding! I embrace my nerdiness. It's taken nearly 40 years to do so at that.
Don't encourage the nerdiness? You have to be kidding! I embrace my nerdiness. It's taken nearly 40 years to do so at that.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Nerdy is very much encouraged here...come on were a game site!
Nerdy is very much encouraged here...come on were a game site!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Oh, I know. I quoted "Spaceballs..." it doesn't get much nerdier than that! Big Grin
Welcome to the site and as a person that literally grew up with both Tron and Star Wars I salute you Wink
I might add you on XB1 for some coop in older games, but never hesitate to ask me for help aswell coz I don't mind helping out if I can, and feel free to join the sites club Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account