Used two apps to get a double discount on Valhalla pre-order

Deals & Discounts

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm not posting any links/referrals, so hopefully passing this information is ok (If you want a link, just PM me).

I have a few of those cash back apps that work with various online stores and one that was bought out by eBay/PayPal called Honey. Honey typically will let you cycle through codes to get a discount on the site you're purchasing from, but a new feature lately has been to prompt me to purchase a gift card for my purchase price, but at a discounted price to me (I can only assume they make some money off of this gift card purchase). The nice thing is that by doing this to purchase my copy of Valhalla (the Ultimate Steel book version) via GameStop's website, I saved just over $10 US on the purchase price (yeah, I know, not a lot, but less money is less money) and I was still able to get my cash back via the Rakuten app for the full purchase price of the game.

TLBig GrinR You can spend less using Honey and get full cash back via Rakuten. This should work on any site that Honey and one of the cash back apps work with.
Good tip, thanks for sharing!

I'm interested in getting Assassin's Creed Valhalla too but my backlog is telling me to wait a bit. Let me know what you think of it once it arrives.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account