Sort your games by Total Players Ascending and tell us about your games.

Gaming Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Seeing as you can now sort your games by amount of players. Tell us about the 10 games that not many players have played.
(go to games and in your filters sort by Total Players - Ascending)

Mechstermination Force - 7 Players
Ludicrous pixel art Boss Batttles

Ghost Sweeper - 16 Players
Looks Old School & Plays clunky puzzle game you wont find any ways to access the secrets on Youtube

Blackhole Complete Edition - 17 Players
Another puzzler with ludicrous difficulty and high frustration level.

Shift Quantum - 23 Players
Relaxing puzzler rotate the World and go into positive and negative aspects - Not a hugely difficult completion - Recommended

Crypt of the Necro Dancer - 30 Players
Music Based Old school graphics Rogue-Lite. Move your character to the beat of the soundtrack but still die quickly.

Hood: Outlaws and Legends - 38 Players
4 on 4 PvP in Robins Hood universe. Compete to steal treasure from the castle and extract it. Does a job in a crowded field.

Roundguard - 54 Players
Peggle as a Rogue-Lite. WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE NOT PLAYING THIS!!

The Living Dungeon - 58 Players
Turn Based Dungeon Crawl Board Game

Pankapu - 67 Players
2D platformer that you'ld have seen around the turn of the century. Mildly Challenging, eminently complete-able. Always Fun. Recommended

Mystery Castle - 67 Players
Easy Push the Crate Puzzler
I'm gonna skip a few that are only as low as they are because I played them on Windows, since your intent seemed to be highlighting less common games.

Retro Machina - 4 players
Fun little adventure/platformer kind of game. Unfortunately it's not very well known so there aren't a lot of guides out there, and there's no means to fast-travel, so hunting down collectibles can be a real chore if you aren't diligent about it off the bat.

Big Pharma - 21 players
Puzzle-type game. Not recommended. Kind of fun but pretty unpolished, and levels take hours and hours to complete with no effective way to keep track of whether you're on track to complete objectives or backtrack if things aren't going well.

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - 40 players
More fun than I expected, I remembered the early Mega Man games absolutely wrecking me so I wasn't looking forward to this. But there are settings to help smooth out the difficulty curve.

ACA NEOGEO BASEBALL STARS 2 - 59 players
Eh. It's an ACA NEOGEO game. Not much to say beyond that, kind of annoying to 100% but not too difficult.

Fear Effect Sedna - 64 players
Tactics style action game. Interesting story, pretty fun. Seemed kind of janky at first and then I read more and found out that it was a remake of a PS1 game, which put a lot of things into context.

Lost Artifacts: Time Machine - 73 players
Lost Artifacts: Golden Island - 78 players
Lost Artifacts - 98 players
Gnomes Garden: Lost King - 97 players

Lumping all of these together because they're almost the exact same game re-skinned again and again. Same goes for the other 4 Gnomes Garden games, the 1 other Lost Artifacts game, DayD: Through Time, and Royal Roads. Pretty basic puzzle game(s) where you need to collect resources and upgrade buildings to complete tasks within a time limit.

The Jackbox Party Pack 7
Pretty standard Jackbox fare. Some fun games, some that sound good on paper but no one really wants to play once it comes down to it. One achievement is a real bitch and doesn't yet have any effective way to knock it out unless you're a professional (and at least somewhat popular) streamer.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 - 18 Members
Monster Truck game and figured more people on this site would have played this.

Xuan-Yuan Sword: The Gate of Firmament - 21 Members
Not surpise that alot of people play this since it's not a very good RPG. Picked it up on sale and found several translations errors throughout the game

SRX: The Game - 21 Members
Racing game based off of Tony Stewarts/Ray Evernham's Superstar Racing Experience series

Super Pixel Racers - 27 Members
Autoracer from a 3/4 view racing on dirt

Alba: A Wildlife Adventure - 39 Members
Short and charming little game about saving a islands wildlife refuge from being developed into a resort

Ultimate Racing 2D - 45 Members
Top down racer similar to old Super Sprint games

Nexomon - 48 Members
A pretty polish Pokemon clone.

RGX: Showdown - 48 Members
Another racing game where you race 1 v 1 online against other racers on a highway. Well thats as far as I gotten in it.
#1 Dragon Lapis: 17 Players
8bit JRPG Kemco game if you are familiar with those they try to mimic the succes of old Final Fantasy games. This one is very good imho must play long completion though 25-30hrs

#2 Woven the Game: 20 Players fun game got this game for free as a giveaway, the game is a cute platforms explorer kind of game about a sticked together soft toy trying to find the source of life in this Yarny world. Expensive but strong recommendation comp 5hrs ish

#3 Will bundle together and count as 1 game because if you played one you've played all. Beyond Enemy Lines 1 and 2, Terrorist Hunt 2 and Normandy 44 are your bottom of the barrel shooters, I have a weak spot for these ❤️ don't play you'll hate your time doing them unless you like bad shooters like me
comp time each around 5hrs

#4 Motorcycle Club
No Just no this game is ass
30hr comp

#5 Warriors Orochi 4 I love this game and franchise play it complete it love it ❤️❤️❤️
40hr comp W/out DLC

#6 Conan (DE) Do you hate yourself ? If yes do this censored regional version of the shittiest hack and slash I've ever played.

#7 Gemini Heroes Reborn (DE) Forgettable at best regional stack at heart play it

#8 Heavy Fire Red Shadow
No.

#9 Meteos Wars OOH haven't thought about this game for a LONG time love it great gameplay solid match 3 game with a twist do play it!

#10 Unicorn Princess I love unicorns ������ don't bully me Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account