Missing Agent 47 and Gotta Go Fast badges

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hello team,

I completed Hitman Go and Sonic CD earlier in the week and the related badges for completing a game in that series didn't unlock.

I think the issue is that the completion logs before the achievements fully sync in as the WP syncs are weird across the board with xbox.

So, your profile says you completed the game, then a while later the achievements sync through fully. Might be why they don't unlock properly? Shrug.

Thank you!
I can see that Hitman Go is completed, but it appears that as of now Sonic CD is only showing 10 of 12 achievements unlocked. You may need to sync the achievements (or get the WP to sync again) to get that updated. For now, I've awarded the "Agent 47" Badge and changed the status of this to "Info Needed" as it's not quite resolved.
You are correct on Sonic CD. My apologies there. It must not have synced to the Xbox servers. No clue why I didn't notice that and I deleted the game. Oops. Will work out which phone I did it on and try and push them through.

Thank you for your help and I hope my observation on Game completion coming before the achievement sync helps in identifying any possible issue for you.
I just wanted to add that I ended up doing it again for Sonic as I think the phone I did it on I uninstalled the app. And it linked the badge no problem. So thank you and sorry for my false info on that one. I don't know why I didn't notice the non-sync.
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Resolved' - As you now have both badges I'm marking this as resolved

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account