Cannot access "Friend Request" page

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Last weekend I received an e-mail stating that somebody on GTN sent me a friend request. Since then I have tried, unsuccessfully, to accept that request. However, regardless of how I try to access the page on the site that allows me to view and accept pending friend requests, I am unable to get that page to load. This includes my phone and Microsoft Edge. The odd thing is that, when using an alternate account (one that I created years ago and don't typically use), I am able to access that page and was able to accept pending friend requests. For some reason, it's just this account.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this and update the thread soon.
Of course. I hope that I provided enough detail as to what I tried, etc., to be helpful.
Can you try it again and let me know if you're able to access the page now? Here's a link to that page: https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...friendrequests
I still get this:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account