Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

I just signed up at others behest

I'm Toddycst, I'm old, from PA, and enjoy long walks in the moonlight with Jason3535.

I am a member of the badge team at 360voice and have run a number of contests over there.

I play a little bit of everything.
Welcome Todd. If you really ARE old, join my leaderboard for us 40+ gamers. There are a few other boards in there too for 35+ or 50+ so depending how old you are Wink
Hey Toddycst, hope your in great health and equally in fine spirits.

on behalf off all staff and members, I would like to say...

"A very warm welcome to GTN, we all hope you join in the community spirit and join us in some friendly game-play online"

Regards
Homie
Welcome Todd. If you really ARE old, join my leaderboard for us 40+ gamers. There are a few other boards in there too for 35+ or 50+ so depending how old you are Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'll join 40+ as soon as I get around to verifying my tag. Turned 41 on Monday. Not as old as Buck or Steelhead, but close.
I'll join 40+ as soon as I get around to verifying my tag. Turned 41 on Monday. Not as old as Buck or Steelhead, but close.
Originally Posted by toddycst
I got you by a month....er. I mean welcome!

p.s. I'm don't consider myself old so stop with the I'm 40 and old stuff...yikes....
You'd think that by 40 years old, you could go out of town with a friend...
Haha, in that case it seams that I'm the senior citizen here at GTN, turned a half a tonne on September, yep, 50 years young (old) but young at heart.

Regards
Homie
Ooo, you're actually older than be by a few months. I am 'just' 40 and don't turn 41 til end of the year.
ill be 36 in 10 days if that counts
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
No it doesn't, now hush up and let the big boys talk....Wink
No it doesn't, now hush up and let the big boys talk....Wink
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That made me Lol ! There are leaderboards for the youngin's as well..

Gamers 35+
Gamers 30+

So there, now I can't be accused of just promoting my own leaderboard because neither of those are mine!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account