Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

So I have this cool new Xbox and it says I can have 1000 fiends...problem is, most of my 360 friends list still only own the 360..for now.

so now on to the meat of this here subject.....yup I'm gonna put this 1000 friends list thing to the test, so, if your interested and have an Xbox one, why not send me a friend request?

First I'm very friendly and fun to play with
secondly I own and never get rid of any of my games
thirdly, I like to boost...

so there's three reasons to add me.
Aren't we friends already? Does it not transfer to One?
Aren't we friends already? Does it not transfer to One?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
yes it does transfer to One, but on the 360 you cam still only see 100 so I'm also kind of interested in see the effects of one v 360. Apparently you won't see anyone beyond 100 on 360 like right now I have 2 additional followers, but they are not friends...so I see them but not their feeds, now if I put them on as friends instead of followers I could see their feeds and then when I went to the 360 I wouldn't see them at all, supposedly...which is cool and not at the same time.

But yea, I see you on both...
I added you as a friend, so I should be one of your followers on Xbox One. Feel free to add me back. I wish there was more of a notification when someone added you as a follower. That way you could know if you wanted to follow them back or not instead of having to go through other means of communication to establish that I've followed you (such as this).
i have an x1 but havent set it up yet im waiting to open it till x-mas 4 the kids
I got you B8TINGU, i'll send you a request tonight
Feel Free to add me As Well - xKingAkumax
So the ball is rolling, cool, I'll add you all as well when I get back and on...thanks everyone and may the boost be in your favor....or something cheesy like that.
I want to add you, but I never remember when I'm in front of my XB1 and since the xbox.com isn't integrated yet I can't add you. Let me try on my phone.
I want to add you, but I never remember when I'm in front of my XB1 and since the xbox.com isn't integrated yet I can't add you. Let me try on my phone.
Originally Posted by Kaens
no problem, I'll look to add you tonight.
You should be able to add like normal from an Xbox One Smartglass app, so you don't need an Xbox One to enjoy the larger friends list benefits of following and friends.
...and that's how priceless lifetime friendships are made.
Anyone can feel free to add me as well.

I'll add you when I'm on tomorrow, B8.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account