Xbox One Gamerscore Leaderboards?

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wondering if there is a plan to have Just an Xbox One Gamerscore leaderboad under the site leader board category on the sites main page?
Just wondering if there is a plan to have Just an Xbox One Gamerscore leaderboad under the site leader board category on the sites main page?
Originally Posted by irishwarrior022
this would be cool! Maybe if you posted the question twice it will get noticed? oh wait you already did that...lol
this would be cool! Maybe if you posted the question twice it will get noticed? oh wait you already did that...lol
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Honestly, with the site being as slow to respond lately, I wouldn't ding people for double posting. They could have clicked it thinking it hasn't gone through and accidentally double posted.
Honestly, with the site being as slow to respond lately, I wouldn't ding people for double posting. They could have clicked it thinking it hasn't gone through and accidentally double posted.
Originally Posted by Kaens
but they could edit thread once its realized
but they could edit thread once its realized
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
and loos a post count? Wait what was the original question? .....oh.. Yea.. I think that would be a great idea actually a site leaderboard based on just the ONE and just the 360 and even maybe just Arcade games, and yes I'm am actually being serious about those three leaderboard ideas.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account